Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by dixincide View Post
    We had a game similar to this at my old work. (I worked at a movie theater) if someone said Fuzzy monkey to you while you were serving someone you had to hit on them until you handed them their receipt lmao.
    That just sounds like an insane amount of fun.

As for my rule, don't be a dick.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2015-10-21 at 06:48 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunnel Snakes Rule View Post
    Let's not start talking about religion. That's a topic we don't allow on this forum, and I don't want to close this thread just because it derailed into forbidden territory. Back on topic, please.
    This is stupid censorship, you allow a topic asking us to make 1 rule and religion is thing a lot of people would ban. We aren't even attacking any specific religion.

Either draw the line and lock the thread or don't make lame statements.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    "thou shalt not kill another human being."

It won't solve all the world problems, but it will certainly solve most of them.
    You can still take away everything they love or torture them. Removing murder wouldn't change a damn thing, if anything it would make things worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeilon View Post
    This is stupid censorship, you allow a topic asking us to make 1 rule and religion is thing a lot of people would ban. We aren't even attacking any specific religion.

Either draw the line and lock the thread or don't make lame statements.
    Or, follow forum guidelines that you agreed to when joining this forum, plain and simple.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    hehe... I like this, but it is almost as nebulous as "world peace".

That was pretty good. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    Or, follow forum guidelines that you agreed to when joining this forum, plain and simple.
    Which would be valid if we were discussing it, which we aren't.

If I'm sitting down on the bench in the locker room getting changed, don't walk up to me and talk to me if you're naked. Stay on the other side of the room, I can hear you just fine.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    'suck my cock, suck my fucking cock' ...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone in every first nation country must send me 10 dollars each year.

Stood in the Fire KrotosTheTank's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    My one rule: Absolute one child policy applied equally worldwide to all nations/races/ethnicities/beliefs. Within 100 years w'ed be at slightly less than half the current world population while retaining the benefits of technology. Sooooo many problems would just evaporate ( hunger, environmental degradation, etc).
    You do realize how terrible that actually would be right? Or do you plan to remove the concept of retirement?
    Hunger being gone? Ha, how about more mouths to feed relative the number of people actually working or capable of working to grow/harvest/manufacture these foods.
    We are already seeing the adverse effects of an aging population, unsure why you'd want to exacerbate the situation.

(side note: this is/was a thing in China for a while, we see how well that went. inb4 all unwanted sex choices are aborted/discarded)

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    You can be a little bit of a dick, but don't be a complete dick.
    Yep, this would be mine. Don't be a DICK.. you are allowed two dick moves a year..