Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    I think at this point in time, a smaller band like "I the mighty" would be a better choice. Linkin Park is meeeh

Quote Originally Posted by Arenis View Post
    Ooh that's one hell of a line-up
    IKR! Hard to believe that every one of those bands in the 2001 concert eventually became a headliner. Slipknot's #3 (Chris Fehn) Climbed up on the scaffolding and dove into the crowd during their set, he landed right in front of a buddy and I.

I got to see Papa Roach again in Camp Casey, South Korea in 2005, they performed in one of our gymnasiums on post as part of their USO tour.

I was going to complain about Linkin Park playing at Blizzcon but in the end it doesnt even matter

Saw them at Ozzfest 2001 in Columbus, OH. They quit 4 songs in because the crowd wasn't "jumping around".

At that point everyone had been there 8 hours and we still had 4 more hours to go until Ozzy (with Manson in between)...get fucked.

Whiney bitches.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Linkin park is still alive?
    Hell yeah and they still kicking ass

And this is why this forum and WoW audience are whiny bitchy little shits. No matter what you do - people only whine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    IKR! Hard to believe that every one of those bands in the 2001 concert eventually became a headliner. Slipknot's #3 (Chris Fehn) Climbed up on the scaffolding and dove into the crowd during their set, he landed right in front of a buddy and I.

I got to see Papa Roach again in Camp Casey, South Korea in 2005, they performed in one of our gymnasiums on post as part of their USO tour.
    Haven't seen slipknot, but I have seen papa roach live (though long time a go). Was at a stage in the Netherlands. He played Last Resort while walking through the crowd and standing on a random bar. Fun times ^^.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arenis View Post
    I used to be a big fan of them, until they switched music direction . Haven't bothered to check on them in years tbh.

<3 hybrid theory
    Mike and Chester said their music will always evolve Mike even called out so called fans who couldn't accept their change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Mike and Chester said their music will always evolve Mike even called out so called fans who couldn't accept their change.

Mmmhh okay fair enough, not bad.
    But it's not the way I used to like them:

10+ Year Old Account
    Did some research in dev tweets and concert playlist and put together a playlist of what is MOST LIKELY going to be played at Blizzcon. Some of the later songs are less likely. Refresh your secret love for Linkin Park.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...nGdpr0W7va7qQS

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    And this is why this forum and WoW audience are whiny bitchy little shits. No matter what you do - people only whine.
    Nah that is just MMO-Champ people whining as usual.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by thewallofsleep View Post
    I think you completely misinterpreted the intention of my post. I'm simply pointing out to Blizzcon attendees that there are plenty of other things to do at Blizzcon, i.e.: everything besides this little concert. And with such a large and diverse playerbase, not everyone is going to like the band. In short, people should stop bitching.
    Ah I see my apologies on that. But what you gonna do? Seems Blizzard can't please everyone these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    Nah that is just MMO-Champ people whining as usual.
    ^Pretty much you can't please the crybaby asses that come here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Hell yeah and they still kicking ass
    10/10 trollsies
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    10/10 trollsies
    I'm not trolling!

How incredibly unsurprising! Last year every one called Metallica " past it " now everyone's insulting Linkin Park, well done internet whiners, stay classy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually like Linkin Park, oddly enough one of my favorite songs they've done was actually a cover.

They turned an Adele song into something I could listen to without wanting to smash the source of the noise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Chester has an amazing set of vocal ranges, he truly is a great talent.

Personally I hope they bring out Steve Aoki and mix it up with:

On one hand, I'm sad I probably won't be seeing it, since the ticket is so much.

On the other hand, if they're playing their newer stuff I probably wouldn't care much, since I haven't heard much since Minutes to Midnight.

Too late. Would have worked during Vanilla + TBC times. 50% of PvP Videos were a constant repetition of their first few albums.