Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Genzen Han View Post
    Definitely needs to be simplified. It's going to require too many button-bindings and macros and there aren't even enough mouse buttons for all of this (unless you have one of those expensive ones with a bajillion on the side). Then there's the fact that you're going to have to be watching the fight from two aspects - that of a healer and of a dps. You'll be watching for dps timers and mechanics and adds, and then for hard healing phases and debuffs and people standing where they shouldn't etc.

Add too all of that the constant micromanagement of a buff that lasts 15 seconds, as well as maintaining a DoT on however many adds are up, the CD of Penance and PWS, and watching your own personal raid awareness, and it's just going to feel like navigating through a list of chores whilst being dictated to by one mechanic after the next.

Also, how is this going to work in 5 mans? I don't want to be the only healer who can't get the better gear from the higher-difficulty challenge modes because my healing output is less than that of a proper healer. And if my output is the same, Disc is going to be OP since it'll be doing that much more dps than everyone else, so they won't likely do that, unless there's a '5 mans' talent they can somehow implement that makes you good for 5 mans but isn't viable for raids (something like "Atonement healing is 50% stronger, but can only be placed on 4 people').
    Lol what? It's going to be the same amount of buttons if not less. And what's different about preshielding and dpsing now compared to the future? Tracking who has atonement? Do you not preshield at all? Not add dps when there's downtime? Do you not worry about spells with CDs now? There's nothing extremely different other than the names of the buttons.

So, for aoe healing

Power Word: Radiance>off-penance>mindblast>off-penance. This is soo like a mistweaver monk , put ReM (attonment) on as many targets as possible and penance>mindblast>smite on boss. Since the healing is uncapped, disc might be new jab jab uplift?

Which also makes me wonder, on bosses like gorefiend, Aoe healing will be awesome with new disc atonement?

Oh and yes, for the QOL for switching between raid frames and targeting boss. I guess you can use this macro, so you can cast smite, penance, mind blast w/o actually targeting a mob?

/cast [@target, harm][@focus, harm][@targettarget, harm][] <insert spell (smite,penance,mind blast)>
    Last edited by Apaylo; 2015-11-11 at 05:06 AM.

Deleted
    In the interest of keeping the forums clean and void of multiple threads on the same topic, dedicated threads to each spec have been created for discussions about all things Legion related.
    The aim is not to stop these discussions but simply move them to these 3 specific threads.
    If you want to raise a specific topic or a topic that may not be limited to only 1 of the specs please feel free to create a new thread whilst being mindful of keeping the forum accessible and tidy.

Shadow
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...est-Discussion

Disc

Holy
    Last edited by mmocc73a7e76d4; 2015-11-11 at 05:24 AM.