10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third

Oh bioware you jokester you..

Haha this better be a bug or a glitch, i dont remember it being like this before

Last edited by Hellravager; 2015-10-21 at 06:55 AM.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Haha this better be a bug or a glitch, i dont remember it being like this before
    It wasn't. I really hope it is a bug. Given swtor's track record with bugs, though, it's not likely to get fixed anytime soon.

Not sure what bug you're talking about, it's not clear from the picture (to me anyway). Talking about the purple crystal requiring artifact equipment authorization?

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Not sure what bug you're talking about, it's not clear from the picture (to me anyway). Talking about the purple crystal requiring artifact equipment authorization?
    Yes that wasnt there before
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...vendor-changes

Seems to be a pretty widespread issue.

BioWare really be pushing the subscription apparently...

I won't play this game except as a sub, can't stand the way this game feels as a Preferred player, so I can't even wrap my head around people playing this as purely F2P.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...vendor-changes

Seems to be a pretty widespread issue.

BioWare really be pushing the subscription apparently...

I won't play this game except as a sub, can't stand the way this game feels as a Preferred player, so I can't even wrap my head around people playing this as purely F2P.
    It does seem to be the way that they are heading, which I'm alright with. After being a sub, I won't go back to a preferred player either. I'll either be subbed or I'll be taking a break between content releases.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sills View Post
    It does seem to be the way that they are heading, which I'm alright with. After being a sub, I won't go back to a preferred player either. I'll either be subbed or I'll be taking a break between content releases.
    Yeah that's what I do. By far the best free 2 play game I've tried is Neverwinter for content available for free. That being said after my next convention is complete I plan to resub and enjoy Knights.

7+ Year Old Account
    Do what I did buy the artifact equipment authorization on GTN I'm a F2P but I can still wear and use all the items subs can including event and comp items.