Thread: LFR SoO

LFR SoO

I'm on a pretty dead realm and no one wants to do LFR SoO. All of my b.net friends have since quit. Is there any way I can do LFR SoO with crossrealm people?

10+ Year Old Account
    1: Make a group in LFG-tool and find the people you want to go with
    2: Go to archaeology-place in VoEB
    3: Find the NPC to sign up for legacy LFR and choose which part you want to sign for

If you want to solo it, just skip #1
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    put it on the group finder in legacy raids section. label it as lfr in the text title/description as there is no lfr label in the legacy raid selection

Thanks guys, I've already tried this though. I know where to queue for the old LFRs. The problem is, it gives you an error message if you try to run LFR with crossrealm members in your party - says it can only be done with people on your realm.

Already did complete ToT LFR runs during Warlords, just make sure you don't have L90s w/o meeting the gear requirement - which was 515 or something like that. When I did ToT LFR, some 90s wanted to come with their green questing gear - not that I didn't want but the system won't let them queue.

You're saying you did ToT LFR by using the group finder tool to find people not on your realm to run with?

Quote Originally Posted by KonigTX View Post
    You're saying you did ToT LFR by using the group finder tool to find people not on your realm to run with?
    Yes, I used the LFG tool (both during 6.1 and 6.2) to find people since on Silvermoon (was on it back then) the Trade Chat was filled with M BRF and HFC messages.

I'm confused, why would you want to LFR last expansions stuff? Wouldn't normal be just as easy at this point? I realize it is every so slightly harder, but at 100, I don't see the difference being that important.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasolina View Post
    I'm confused, why would you want to LFR last expansions stuff? Wouldn't normal be just as easy at this point? I realize it is every so slightly harder, but at 100, I don't see the difference being that important.
    I'd assume it would be for transmog since LFR colors are different.

Deleted
    Are we able to make achievement in "LFR" mode ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lautard2 View Post
    Are we able to make achievement in "LFR" mode ?
    No, you can't get raid achievements in LFR.

Deleted
    Thanks for your anwser !