Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    What have I said that makes you think I have an unhealthy attitude towards women?
    I think painting all fems as bad because the rad fems are nuts is like paining all GGers as rabit pro rape of women cause the nutters post it on twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I'm going to call you KrazyJ924 until you get PTSD. Then you'll see the real ducats.
    Oh shit! #Triggered

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I think painting all fems as bad because the rad fems are nuts is like paining all GGers as rabit pro rape of women cause the nutters post it on twitter.
    "Pizza sucks #gamergate"

"omg gamers hate pizza!"

patently false, pizza is awesome.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

The "nutters," you mean...you know...trolls? Like the trolls who started that stupid Star Wars protest hashtag. It never fails to amaze me how so many people can be on the internet and not realize who and what trolls are.

You can hardly compare Anita Sarkeesian repeatedly barfing out this unsubstantiated opinion that video games are linked to real world misogyny with an egg account on twitter telling her she hopes she's raped. One of these people has an immense following and gets paid to go around the world talking about those egg accounts and people calling her a liar. The other person made a twitter account and said a mean thing.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2015-10-22 at 02:51 AM.

But all women are not feminists and all feminists are not women, so it was nothing based on gender.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    Approve laws that imprison those types for disagreeing with feminists on the internet if he's truly a neo-progressive.
    The "Meanieface" Bill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    "Video game misogyny"

What even is that.

MY DISC OF HEART OF THE SWARM HATES WOMEN!
    In Canada we respect women. I'm not sure why this concept is so difficult to understand.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    So a politician is catering to idiots again? It's a good thing they never do anything. Ones here are catering to Muslims, ones there are catering to feminists. Gotta get that cult vote.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In Canada we respect women. I'm not sure why this concept is so difficult to understand.
    This point is so meaningless you oughtn't even have posted it. I'm still waiting for what "video game misogyny" is.

Of course we all know what kind of thread this is, it's just fun to laugh at it.

I do like how GamerGate has just become a boogeyman to yell out to talk about how much you're a feminist, though. The PM did gud.

We also respect education. 1 out of 2 ain't bad I guess.

what mess did they vote themselves into?

next stop, Anime/Manga/Hentai... have fun canadians....

10+ Year Old Account
    I've yet to see a difference between rad fems and this mythical feminist that isn't a privileged wealthy white girl getting a degree in bullshit from a university and trying to advocate for people who didn't elect her to speak for them and do not share a collective experience cause we have the same genitalia. People like Christina Hoff Sommers call themselves feminists but I think they do themselves a disservice clinging onto a label that has gone far beyond what they advocate.
    Honestly I think the movement is so broad that you can have conservatives or pro choice and liberal anti choice feminists. I just see the former as not needing to demonize men in the process.

Although I guess it oculd be argued that the conservatives should call themselves egalitarians instead.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I used to wonder what could possibly push young people similar to myself into a conservative mindset. It's not a mystery anymore.
    Don't worry. We won't be getting any political capital from conseratives in this regard. If anything, they'll either join forces with authortarian leftists or quietly change sides. Southern Strategy style.

Honestly, I don't see Gamergate winning the culture war. One side clearly has more arterially in this shit flinging.

I find that hard to believe when you basically have politicians who believe firmly that women should be treated like overgrown children in a collective rather than self-determining adult citizens of a nation a whole lot of us *prefer* to be treated as.
    But that's how they plan to defeat the "damsel in distress" idea. By turning them all into damsels in distress who need help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Don't worry. We won't be getting any political capital from conseratives in this regard. If anything, they'll either join forces with authortarian leftists or quietly change sides. Southern Strategy style.

Honestly, I don't see Gamergate winning the culture war. One side clearly has more arterially in this shit flinging.
    As long as my big boobed women are left alone! Also sexual women.

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Ill get the butter
    I have a bit of salt if you guys need it, this is gonna be fun.

I firmly support what gamergate stands for, fuck this random guy in northern 'merica

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    My bullshit meter just broke. idk what happened.

- - - Updated - - -

kek

Polygon 2013...GTA V! 9/10 Game of the year!

Polygon 2015...Bayonetta 2, too many tits, 6/10.
    like their opinion mattered. I love tits and bayonetta. they can suck it up

Misandry has become central to feminism
    No it hasn't

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    what mess did they vote themselves into?

next stop, Anime/Manga/Hentai... have fun canadians....
    Uhh those are not related at all

Uhh those are not related at all
    Yeah there's no objectifying in any of that lol.