Your Game of the Year 2015- Tales from the Borderlands!!!

I never played any Borderlands game.

Sure, I own them all with the advent of cheap massive storage and constant monthly percentage off sales, but actually digging in, and with most games now you have to dig in and commit like a job to really get everything out of it, sadly the Borderland series will probably be one of those series I keep telling myself I will play when I retire, along with all my other Steam sale impulse buys...

But I digress.

Tales from the Borderlands by Telltale Games is your game of the year for 2015.

Yes, its that good. Believe the hype. Remember when The Walking Dead took all the awards? This game tops that. Yes, it has the QTE's people either love or hate, but inside the world of a video game, it seems appropriate and lets face it, they are not impossible.

Is it an interactive movie? Yeah, pretty much, but its compelling stuff, no one making games right now gets you hooked onto the characters of a game like Telltale. They have without question the absolute best writers writing video games in the business. How so? Playing Tales I actually ran into a situation where I was thinking what soon became a dialogue option during a crucial scene. And unlike all the other Telltale series which tend to be darker and grim, Tales has real moments of laugh out load hilarity you just don't find in most modern film let alone a video game.

If you consider yourself a gamer, you need to give this one a try. The first episode is free so you have nothing to lose, and you just might find the best game that flying way to far under the radar when everyone should be playing this.

Why such a homer? Simple, I want a sequel.

9.5/10

Jimmy Thick- So will you.