Few Questions about Ret DPS

Hello,

I would like to first start off by saying Hello to the community. I've played WoW for years just recently came back after a long break around Cata. I started this thread because I wan't to be able to give my full potential while I am raiding, group or soloing. I've done research in all the forums i.e. icyveins, wowhead, mmochampion. I still have a few unanswered questions that I would like to be answered and maybe some advice if you see that I can improve in an area.

I'm specced as FV and with sanc wrath my armory is us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dalaran/Burrit%C3%B6boy/simple if that helps. I am aware of the rotations but if you feel that I should follow a certain rotation please feel free to share it.

1. Why do I wait to cast FV at 5 holy power instead of 3 is there a modifier for more dmg at 5? Do I also wait to cast DS at 5 after FV or immediately when its available?

2. I am aware of the rotation ES, DS (if buffed by FV) FV (at 5hp) HoW, CS, Exo, Judgment. When AW is on HoW > Filler > HoW repeat.

3. In the perfect situation you'll have 5 holy power with FV buffed DS but what if you don't what rotation should i go by then? Please list moves by priority.

4. My dps seems better when I get a lot of DS procs around a group of mobs but or when I burn AW with all my cds/pots. In between that though it seem low around 25k-30k. I've only been 100 for about 5 days now but I've constantly been practicing and researching. The reason I am already ilvl 695 is because i had Empowered Apexis Fragment with set full of baleful waiting in my bank. Already started my legendary ring quest halfway done with HM part of it.

So if any of my questions can be answered or if any advice can be given because I feel with ilvl 695 and 6/6 warlords wpn I should be doing a little better than what I am doing now. Or if you can link any existing forums that will answered these questions clearly but I've already look through most of the related forums. Thank you for any help that I will get from the community.

10+ Year Old Account
    I direct you to this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    I direct you to this thread.
    Very much this. Please make sure to look for the appropriate help threads before posting.