Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    It's a shame that Russia seems to be heading in the wrong direction on human rights.

On the topic of ancient times, homosexuality was in many civilizations accepted and "normal".
    Ssst, don't let them find out its mostly the Abrahamic religions who are at fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Homosexuality is against nature. I support this 100%. Glad to hear that there's at least one sane country in the world.
    Define "nature", and keep in mind that it is heavily documented that other animal species engage in homosexual behavior.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no issue with individuals not accepting homosexuality, but an entire country making it illegal is pretty absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsonsion View Post
    Stay classy, Russia.
    Are there no capable civil rights organisations in Russia? The things they do over there seem a bit too silly for a country if its importance.
    Civil rights orgs often have links to each other in different countries. Links to orgs in other countries means you're controlled by those other countries' governments. This makes you an enemy of the state the first time you speak out for civil rights because you're speaking out against the government and you're controlled by those other countries' governments. That's the reasoning behind why Russia doesn't really have civil rights organisations.

(Image removed)

its good that russia is taking a stance against this degeneracy. These events are labelled as "family events" where kids can attend.

(Dumb video removed)

Russia being against this is wrong? How?
    Do you need me to start posting straight bondage pics from the same street fair to show how degenerate straight people are?

We get that you like collecting and posting gay bondage pics, but if you don't start tossing some straight ones into the mix your comrades will get suspicious.
    Last edited by BrerBear; 2015-10-24 at 04:36 PM.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no link on this bill in source, and i couldn't find the source in gosduma website. Weird.

Oh wait, it's two deputy who offered a project of a law to fine gay people for "coming out". Way to fucking blow things out of proportions. Just a quick reminder - an offer of a project of a law is not a solid deal, and 99% of these "offered projects" never ever go through first reading. Yeah, sure. I'll eat my words if this project will get any support in duma, but currently it isn't even submit to the duma, it's just Ivan Nikitchuk being Ivan Nikitchuk on a freaking radio show
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2015-10-24 at 04:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

something could be done about russia, if our president wasn't such a weakling in these matters.

the only problem is that there's no middle ground candidate for presidency. the kind of people that would take care of putin are the same types that would agree with this kind of bullshit. the people that are against this kind of thing, are pathetic cowards when it comes to military might.

Well, it's just a bill at the moment, one of a big number of other ridiculous bills that appear from time to time but never see the light of day. I strongly doubt that this bill will ever become an actual law since it's way too much even for our government.
    Besides, Nikitchuk isn't even sure if he's going to introduce his bill at all, according to him it will depend on if he's getting any significant support at his faction's next week's meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    an offer of a project of a law is not a solid deal, and 99% of these "offered projects" never ever go through first reading. Yeah, sure. I'll eat my words if this project will get any support in duma, but currently it isn't even submit to the duma, it's just Ivan Nikitchuk being Ivan Nikitchuk on a freaking radio show
    Basically this.
    Last edited by Trollokdamus; 2015-10-24 at 04:59 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    They just wanna stick their heads in the sand and pretend things they don't understand don't exist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    something could be done about russia, if our president wasn't such a weakling in these matters.

the only problem is that there's no middle ground candidate for presidency. the kind of people that would take care of putin are the same types that would agree with this kind of bullshit. the people that are against this kind of thing, are pathetic cowards when it comes to military might.
    Like what?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    They just wanna stick their heads in the sand and pretend things they don't understand don't exist.

- - - Updated - - -

Like what?
    BOMB THEM!!!

Is this an actual law or just a proposed bill? Cause i mean... proposed bills can be silly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I'm not sure about Russia, but in most Parliaments MPs can typically draft any old crap, it needs to get support before it's meaningful.
    Indeed.

According to article that crap was written by 2 commie MPs. Communist party has been a joke since fall of USSR, nobody takes them seriously. That bill will not pass.

Russofobia is high in this thread. So many people failed to understand that its nothing but publicity stunt by commies. Or they are just happy see anything that supports their "russia is bad" preconception.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Is this an actual law or just a proposed bill? Cause i mean... proposed bills can be silly.
    Proposed bill by 2 attention seeking commies.

Deleted
    I mean:
    CBS' Atlanta affiliate reports that the lawmaker introduced a bill that would do away with drivers' licenses, arguing that they “are a throw back to oppressive times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Like what?
    kill putin and overwhelming, full force invasion of russia. absolute, complete destruction of all russian military.

not even a single nuke needs launched, either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    According to article that crap was written by 2 commie MPs. Communist party has been a joke since fall of USSR, nobody takes them seriously. That bill will not pass.
    Why wouldn't it pass when all evidence suggests that UR is in total agreement with them on this matter?

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Deleted
    kill putin and overwhelming, full force invasion of russia. absolute, complete destruction of all russian military.

I.... well....

Ah forget it.
    Edit:
    Actually, no hold on.
    Derpkitteh, you are letting media war bullshit get the best of you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deeyar View Post

its good that russia is taking a stance against this degeneracy. These events are labelled as "family events" where kids can attend.

Russia being against this is wrong? How?
    Because ALL gay people go to Pride festivals and think they're great, right?
    No, no they don't. Infact, from what I gather, a growing amoung of homosexuals think that Pride festivals are hurtful and project a stereotype of homosexuals that get thrown on ALL homosexuals.
    There are gay people that hate gay people for acting so ridiculously gay, if you know what I mean.

I don't think you understand democracy because you've never lived in one. Anyone, as long as they don't cause physical harm, encourage violence or actually commit violence, are allowed to parade and do whatever. That's a democracy.

If you want to parade about being gay, you can do that.
    If you want to parade that you don't like people who parade about being gay, you can do that.
    Neither however, is allowed to stop the other from doing it.

Now I don't wanna start pointing fingers, but if you think your examples are examples of bad behavior that you think Russia is right in preventing, then I could probably show you a few things that are far worse, that they don't give a rats ass about preventing.
    But really, stop being afraid of gay people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats KPRF nutjobs, no one takes them seriously.

...or does? Knowing our State Duma, which passed many other crazy bills, probably this will pass too.

Even the law, prohibiting checking Quran and Bible for extremism, passed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't there a study involving fruit flies where the siblings of homosexual fruit flies had more/ stronger children?

Deleted

Yeah that sounds completely reasonable and logical. The world would definetly be behind that. It's a wonder that you're not president yourself, because that idea is just too good.

Homosexuals were stripped of their civil rights in Athens, what is this crap?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athenian_pederasty