Frost 4p W/Trinket Rotation help. (With Logs)

Here's some logs for people to rip me apart with.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...0851601/latest
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aeonis/simple

So I have the 4 piece and Class Trinket. Im averaging around 50k dps. I feel I'm still quite behind where I should be. I'm trying to find out why. Is it my Ice lance usage? Am I not optimizing usage of my Class trinket or 4P:Waterjet effect enough?

I have Class Trinket. Prophesy of Fear(Equipped) and a Heroic version of the Iskar trinket in my bag.

If anyone can run over all my logs listed above and figure out what I'm doing wrong.. I would greatly appreciate it... Thank you.

Deleted
    I'm looking at your latest Archimonde and you haven't used Icy Veins on pull. Weird.

Deleted
    First: Gaze>PoF if same itemlvl.
    Second: Looking at Zakuun and Xhul of last Wednesday the biggest concern is the missing Ring.
    Third: With this weapon you want win a price.
    Thats so far:
    Speaking about logs. I looked at Zakuun and Xhul on 21. October and Velhari and Socre at Friday 23. Oct:
    Overall very fine logs. Following are some hints:
    Proc use is somewhere between fine and perfect. FoF vs IL can vary sometimes for 1-2 casts FFB vs FB should allways be 1:1. U got it on Zakuun but missed it on Velhari.
    You often times miss one FO and one WJ. Try to use them really on CD.
    Weaving: I found 2-3 nonweaved ILs. Some are double-ILs without and FB inside and some are FB-FFB-IL. The buff only consists for one IL directly (0.9 sec) after FB.
    tl;dr: Upgrade the ring, Get a Weapon 715+, try to get the rotation you get more stable.

I use it at like 1 second on the pull timer so just before combat starts so that I don't waste the GCD during combat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tomathan View Post
    First: Gaze>PoF if same itemlvl.
    Second: Looking at Zakuun and Xhul of last Wednesday the biggest concern is the missing Ring.
    Third: With this weapon you want win a price.
    Thats so far:
    Speaking about logs. I looked at Zakuun and Xhul on 21. October and Velhari and Socre at Friday 23. Oct:
    Overall very fine logs. Following are some hints:
    Proc use is somewhere between fine and perfect. FoF vs IL can vary sometimes for 1-2 casts FFB vs FB should allways be 1:1. U got it on Zakuun but missed it on Velhari.
    You often times miss one FO and one WJ. Try to use them really on CD.
    Weaving: I found 2-3 nonweaved ILs. Some are double-ILs without and FB inside and some are FB-FFB-IL. The buff only consists for one IL directly (0.9 sec) after FB.
    tl;dr: Upgrade the ring, Get a Weapon 715+, try to get the rotation you get more stable.
    Any recommendations on how exactly to fix my rotation?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeonstryfe View Post
    I use it at like 1 second on the pull timer so just before combat starts so that I don't waste the GCD during combat.
    Icy Veins isn't on the GCD.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Ye. Just wait until you have a Fingers of Frost too. So the first hit it gets with it is a good one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeonstryfe View Post
    Any recommendations on how exactly to fix my rotation?
    Play what you did on Zakuun on every boss. I dont know about your UI but missed CDs are mostly due to much overload in the ui. Try to get better at seeing when something comes of CD so you have to cast it. Either make the CDs more visible or hide other less important things.
    There is no real fix because you know what to do. And you do it right most of the time. All you need is more and more practice. And reflection after a boss fight:
    Where were phases i didn't execute well because maybe some mechanic overwhelm me->Try to male a WA for that for example.
    One example of my own:
    Socrethar. The dominators casting this Mauridebuff (i allways forget the name). In our first trys i either concentrate on getting the debuff and running out or concentrate on getting the boss down and the adds CSed. So i made a WA which makes a noise and a huge red circle above my whole screen for 5 seconds if i get the debuff. So i can concentrate more on the rotation.
    There are some players outside which can manage all things whitout any help and for me they deserve the world first ranks.
    But for the more casual players (which in my opinion are 98%+ of the players) taking a little help is no reason to blame.
    All you have to reflect is the point where u struggle the most. After a fight allways think about what was going on. Where did you do something "unusual" and why. And how can u improve that.
    The rest is practice practice practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomathan View Post
    Play what you did on Zakuun on every boss. I dont know about your UI but missed CDs are mostly due to much overload in the ui. Try to get better at seeing when something comes of CD so you have to cast it. Either make the CDs more visible or hide other less important things.
    There is no real fix because you know what to do. And you do it right most of the time. All you need is more and more practice. And reflection after a boss fight:
    Where were phases i didn't execute well because maybe some mechanic overwhelm me->Try to male a WA for that for example.
    One example of my own:
    Socrethar. The dominators casting this Mauridebuff (i allways forget the name). In our first trys i either concentrate on getting the debuff and running out or concentrate on getting the boss down and the adds CSed. So i made a WA which makes a noise and a huge red circle above my whole screen for 5 seconds if i get the debuff. So i can concentrate more on the rotation.
    There are some players outside which can manage all things whitout any help and for me they deserve the world first ranks.
    But for the more casual players (which in my opinion are 98%+ of the players) taking a little help is no reason to blame.
    All you have to reflect is the point where u struggle the most. After a fight allways think about what was going on. Where did you do something "unusual" and why. And how can u improve that.
    The rest is practice practice practice.
    Thank you very much. I appreciate the positive feedback in line with criticism.

this is the rotation i follow closely and i get pretty good results out of it,

rikh's frost mage guide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NtSZ2PMr2U