10+ Year Old Account

Problem with steroids

So as the title states I've found out that my younger brother is on steroids, now being the age that he is (very recently turned 18) I am quite concerned as I don't see why he's doing steroids at such a young age when being 18 means he has a lot of natural testosterone anyway. I have confronted him about it asking him how long he's been doing it for and why he would do such a stupid thing. I'm waiting for a response but figured I'd create a thread in the meantime for some advice on how to handle it.

I don't believe he should be taking it as he's still very new to the fitness life (Not even a year of working out for the first time in his life) and I'm worried he might fuck his body up as he probably doesn't realize that after the cycle he's gonna need to take other shit to kickstart the bodies natural development of testosterone as well the prevention of "manboobs".

Any advice? I doubt he's gonna admit it when he gets back to me but I figured I'd approach him anyway.

Well he is 18 so he is capable of making his own choices. I would check to make sure the steroids aren't illegal. Other than that just share your concern and that's all you can do.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know he's 18, but he's still quite young to be getting on shit like that. Him being young is enough advantage for making great gains in the gym, I just don't see why he's gonna fuck his growth like that. And besides, it's a brother's natural instinct to be worried and protective. Oh and the stuff he's taking is definitely not legal.
    Last edited by NatePsy; 2015-10-26 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Well he is 18 so he is capable of making his own choices.
    This is rarely the case. Capability that is.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

We aren't doctors, we can't give you medical advice on what he is taking. There are literally thousands of different types of steroids anyway, so for us to be able to give you advice from a health perspective is extremely hard. Not all steroids are terrible for you, some are actually incredibly good if used properly.

From a moral point of view if you want to say something to him, just sack up and do it. Not sure why you need us to give you the confidence to do it or what. Personally thats his choice, he is of age if he wants to do that and is healthy in doing something I wouldn't say anything to my brother about it.

Here's a short article on steroid use http://www.doyoueven.com/2015/11/ste...really-taking/

Ofcourse you can't stop him taking it, but ignorance towards usage is the main issue regarding steroids.

You'll find several related forums with a quick google search, some of better quality than others.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    So as the title states I've found out that my younger brother is on steroids, now being the age that he is (very recently turned 18) I am quite concerned as I don't see why he's doing steroids at such a young age when being 18 means he has a lot of natural testosterone anyway. I have confronted him about it asking him how long he's been doing it for and why he would do such a stupid thing. I'm waiting for a response but figured I'd create a thread in the meantime for some advice on how to handle it.

I don't believe he should be taking it as he's still very new to the fitness life (Not even a year of working out for the first time in his life) and I'm worried he might fuck his body up as he probably doesn't realize that after the cycle he's gonna need to take other shit to kickstart the bodies natural development of testosterone as well the prevention of "manboobs".

Any advice? I doubt he's gonna admit it when he gets back to me but I figured I'd approach him anyway.
    How long has he been training natural? I am gonna be honest I use it.
    Anyways we are talking about him.

It's his own choice to use it or not. Normaly you will only use roids if you trained atleast 3 years natural or when you reached your natural muscle growing point.
    When he only uses Test E it wont do any great damage. Remember people also drink Alcohol thats also a drug.

18 years old is by the way also a little bit too young for roids. Its better to use at the age of 20-21 because thats when you stop growing.

AS long AS someone KNOWS how to USE the ROIDS it won't be a big deal.

anyways I am at work so i have to type fast ill try to give a better reply later.