Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Swiss federal election, 2015: Bright future ahead!

So, I couldn't find a Swiss Federal Elections 2015 thread, ergo I am just starting it!

I congratulate to the Swiss people to their decision to vote for the one party that is pro-law and pro-safety, as well, and the most importantly: PRO-LIFE!
    Last edited by mmoc5eb69ce1b0; 2015-10-19 at 11:33 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    What are they going to change compared to the previous governments?
    They are STRONGLY pro-life, pro-law, and pro-safety, so they will help to protect their borders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I'm surprised there isn't one for the ongoing Canadian election.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

7+ Year Old Account
    inb4 this thread gets absolutely shit on for being pro-life
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi
    Thx America for destroying Europe and world and all mess you cause bcs of your selfishness and only thinking abot yourself and of your interest, creating IS, killing in the name of democracy, etc etc...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy View Post
    inb4 this thread gets absolutely shit on for being pro-life
    What is wrong with being pro-life?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    They are STRONGLY pro-life, pro-law, and pro-safety, so they will help to protect their borders.
    So conservatives, who are going to take away women rights as pro-life means more restrictions on abortion?
    More law means more police power, what means more authoritarian forms of government as it generally tends to also mean speeding up the law process what is rarely in benefit of the accused.
    And a focus on xenophobia since foreigners are bad and all there to steal their goods while they do need them for their industries.

The wrong form of right politics it seems.

many in Europe are beginning to see what damage liberal philosophy is doing to their societies and they are beginning to give a finger to being politically correct and putting their well being and safety ahead of being PC

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    The lack of crazy fringe groups trying to dominate the politics is generally a result of less international interesting politics.

Also seems that this election isn't really getting any attention internationally either.
    Last edited by Acidbaron; 2015-10-19 at 11:37 PM.

Deleted
    Real democracy at work; a thing of beauty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    many in Europe are beginning to see what damage liberal philosophy is doing to their societies and they are beginning to give a finger to being politically correct and putting their well being and safety ahead of being PC
    Many in Europe who right government actually get into power aren't those groups you want it to be
    Liberalism also exist in conservatism and we'll never bury our social programs or look at the US as inspiration for that

edit: ah crap i replied to Vyxn, damn multitasking. Not going to bother with the town fool ^^
    Last edited by Acidbaron; 2015-10-19 at 11:39 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    What is wrong with being pro-life?
    On this forum, it means you hate women and are a sexist pig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi
    Thx America for destroying Europe and world and all mess you cause bcs of your selfishness and only thinking abot yourself and of your interest, creating IS, killing in the name of democracy, etc etc...

10+ Year Old Account
    Since it's their body, their call that simple really. If you find you have the right to control someone else body then yes you do hate women.

edit:
    Notice the OP change, guess another troll topic. Sorry not going to feed your need for attention blast

nothing of what you just said sounds particularly admirable, and the pro-life part is actually particularly *un*admirable.
    "Just because you read it on the internet, doesn't mean the person actually said it." - Thomas Jefferson

Deleted
    Indeed.
    Also, in truth, being pro-life means being anti-muslim.

15+ Year Old Account
    Have fun with fascism. The US will be joining you soon.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

So, I couldn't find a Swiss Federal Elections 2015 thread, ergo I am just starting it!

I congratulate to the Swiss people to their decision to vote for the one party that is pro-law and pro-safety, as well, and the most importantly: PRO-LIFE!
    so they are anti choice, pro police state and a bit xenophobic
    nice, when i thought those stupid way of thinking was gone in europe
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    so they are anti choice, pro police state and a bit xenophobic
    nice, when i thought those stupid way of thinking was gone in europe
    Safest country in Europe though... Anti-Choice... lol if you don't like something it's Anti-[insert my belief here]. Wow good one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Have fun with fascism. The US will be joining you soon.
    Yeah, because Pseudo-Communism is working so well for you. Get the fuck out of here Anti-Batman. You hate Capitalism, Bruce Wayne built his empire off it. Your shit makes no sense, and I think you need to google how to uninstall Chromosome.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinopotamus View Post
    Safest country in Europe though... Anti-Choice... lol if you don't like something it's Anti-[insert my belief here]. Wow good one.
    the same way when you say you're pro life (for example)
    welcome to loaded words, it's a little harsh y'know?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Its a grim election... every party is terrible it was painful to vote. Some small part of me hopes they all lose somehow even the party i voted for.

Quote Originally Posted by hellosaltygoodness View Post
    nothing of what you just said sounds particularly admirable, and the pro-life part is actually particularly *un*admirable.
    Why because I don't believe it's anyones lone right to kill something it took two people to make? Unless you didn't consent in the first place it isn't just yours. It might be in your body, but it is also his, and his voice matters to. Besides killing humans because they "aren't genetically sound" or because "they would have a bad poor life" is a shitty reason. Lets just kill the mentally handicapped, and poor then why we are at. Seriously. Liberals. I am done with you idiots.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    the same way when you say you're pro life (for example)
    welcome to loaded words, it's a little harsh y'know?
    Pro-life, that single celled organism in you scientifically is ALIVE. I am supporting it, therefore I am pro-life, the fact that you demonize men, and women, who CHOSE to be Pro-life proves that Pro-Choice isn't even Pro-Choice, its Pro-Babykilling.