Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The whole Pain battle from Jiraiya to the Nagato is my favorite of the entire anime.

^ lol lol that's why I really start disliking manga/anime. Too many powerups.

No fancy shit, let's just throw down with their core abilities... yeah, Madara vs Kenpachi is the brawl I want to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    ^ lol lol that's why I really start disliking manga/anime. Too many powerups.

No fancy shit, let's just throw down with their core abilities... yeah, Madara vs Kenpachi is the brawl I want to see.
    Nah, I still say Hollow Ichigo vs Naruto(evil) would be the most epic.
    Protect the weak. Punish the wicked.
    If you have something bad to say about Blizz, come at me bro.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hollow Ichigo, even Sage Naruto wouldnt stand a chance.

In bleach, the speed of characters is faster than speed of sound. Ontop of Ichigo using bankai, which, in itself, is faster than lightning feet Yoruchi/byakuya. Speeds in naruto do not even come close. With Ichigo's Zanpakto (Zangetsu) actually being the hollow soul (learned recently) and that fake zangetsu was keeping ichigo from using full potential (if i remember, only using 1%), then Hollow Ichigo knows everything about using the zanpakto, to its fullest potential, to the point its even absurd to think of the potential power.

Last and not least, You need to remember, Hollow ichigo doesnt fuck around in a fight. He will kill you the moment he gets the chance, as shown by his fight with ulquiorra (manga) and Byakuya.

Naruto's speed doesnt come close to anything in Bleach. His powers and abilities can. But He hesitates in a fight. The only time he doesnt, is when Kurama takes over... and even then, all it is, at that point, is a big fox that is about to be ripped to pieces.

The Fight would end pretty swiftly, with Hollow Ichigo cutting Naruto in half, and then Cero-ing him just to make sure he is dead. That is the truth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    Hollow Ichigo, even Sage Naruto wouldnt stand a chance.

In bleach, the speed of characters is faster than speed of sound. Ontop of Ichigo using bankai, which, in itself, is faster than lightning feet Yoruchi/byakuya. Speeds in naruto do not even come close. With Ichigo's Zanpakto (Zangetsu) actually being the hollow soul (learned recently) and that fake zangetsu was keeping ichigo from using full potential (if i remember, only using 1%), then Hollow Ichigo knows everything about using the zanpakto, to its fullest potential, to the point its even absurd to think of the potential power.

Last and not least, You need to remember, Hollow ichigo doesnt fuck around in a fight. He will kill you the moment he gets the chance, as shown by his fight with ulquiorra (manga) and Byakuya.

Naruto's speed doesnt come close to anything in Bleach. His powers and abilities can. But He hesitates in a fight. The only time he doesnt, is when Kurama takes over... and even then, all it is, at that point, is a big fox that is about to be ripped to pieces.

The Fight would end pretty swiftly, with Hollow Ichigo cutting Naruto in half, and then Cero-ing him just to make sure he is dead. That is the truth.
    Damn. I actually agree. That makes Ichigo top badass.
    Protect the weak. Punish the wicked.
    If you have something bad to say about Blizz, come at me bro.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartumus22 View Post
    Damn. I actually agree. That makes Ichigo top badass.
    No, it doesnt. Ichigo is pansy that doesnt wish to kill anyone, having the same problems as naruto... But since this is about Hollow ichigo... it makes Hollow Ichigo a badass.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Tough choices, tough choices. I can honestly say I see power and both, I yield to a decision.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I think the real question that everyone wants answered is:

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.
    If guy went 8 gates the second madara resurrected he would kick his ass so hard. Only reason madara survived was because he was the juubi jinchuuriki. The few seconds before Night Guy hits him he realises just what it does and goes... OH FUCK.

OT: Ichigo without a doubt. When he wasn't in hollow form he was basically using just a fraction of his real power and i doubt hollow form Ichigo is using it correctly since he basically just goes berserk without any tactic. Same thing with Naruto if he let's Kurama control him. The thing that most likely separates them mostly is speed, Hollow Ichigos speed is so fast it could catch the 4th espada in his second resureccion form completely off guard. Add to that high speed regenaration similar to what kurama can do and reiatsu beyond ulquiorra and possibly beyond Staark even, hell add the insane amount of strength he has that enabled him to cut the wing off ulquiorra also.
    Last edited by Blade Wolf; 2015-11-04 at 09:27 PM.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    If guy went 8 gates the second madara resurrected he would kick his ass so hard. Only reason madara survived was because he was the juubi jinchuuriki. The few seconds before Night Guy hits him he realises just what it does and goes... OH FUCK.

OT: Ichigo without a doubt. When he wasn't in hollow form he was basically using just a fraction of his real power and i doubt hollow form Ichigo is using it correctly since he basically just goes berserk without any tactic. Same thing with Naruto if he let's Kurama control him. The thing that most likely separates them mostly is speed, Hollow Ichigos speed is so fast it could catch the 4th espada in his second resureccion form completely off guard. Add to that high speed regenaration similar to what kurama can do and reiatsu beyond ulquiorra and possibly beyond Staark even, hell add the insane amount of strength he has that enabled him to cut the wing off ulquiorra also.
    actually, Hollow Ichigo is not berserk at all. It is shown during his fight with Byakuya, as being fully sentient and conscious. Hollow Ichigo is just brutal and knows what to do. He knows not to fuck around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    actually, Hollow Ichigo is not berserk at all. It is shown during his fight with Byakuya, as being fully sentient and conscious. Hollow Ichigo is just brutal and knows what to do. He knows not to fuck around.
    I meant berserk in the way that he really doesn't care who he attacks as shown when he defeated ulquiorra, he went after Ishida even impaling him and tried to fire a cero almost point blank similar to how Naruto acts when Kurama possessed him earlier in the show.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!