D3: I am stuck of The Witch quest.

I spended around 2h to do "The Witch" quest in diablo 3, but don`t understand, what I need to do next..

It says: Use the Nephalem Guidestone to find the passage to the Ruins of Corvus".

Please help....

Ok, i'll try to be clear.

In the Blood Marsh zone there are 3 or 4 blue glowing pylons scattered around the area. Also 4 dungeon entrances labeled as "passage to Corvus" are present - each one has an element symbol in front of it (earth,wind,fire,water). The goal is ot find the right one which leads to Adria chambers so you can fight her - the correct one anyway is randomized every game, so it's not like you ca go and search for the fire one for example.

You can complete it in two ways:
    - search for the pylons in the area and click them; as soon you got all of the the yello arrow will pop in the minimap pointing to the entrance of the correct passage
    - enter the 4 istances as soon as you see them; if you get into the right one by chance the objective will automatically update and notify you that you're in the right place.

All entrances are set on the map borders, so you can just run around them and check every single one - worst case scenario you have to enter 4 istances and leave immediately, otherwise it would take less.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.