Deleted

Exclamation Ban SoFloAntonio's from Youtube Petition

Link: --SNIP--

As quite a lot of you know, SoFloAntonio has been stealing other peoples content on YouTube and putting it on his channel that has 500k subscribers. This Petition wants to ban him from YouTube and Facebook to stop him from stealing youtubers content.

This is a quote from the site
    "SoFloAntonio (real name: Antonio Lievano) has been taking credit for other people's videos for some time now. He dubs himself into a video, captions it, reposts it, and gives no credit to the original creator. And in the videos he actually does make (his so-called "prank" videos), he is often harassing people, soliciting sex, and generally just being a crappy human being. He is making money (and a lot of it) from this harassment and theft. His Youtube and Facebook accounts need to be banned immediately."

This Petition currently has 46,468 supporters and we need 50,000 for Youtube and Facebook to do something about his channel. If you have time, Please sign this. It's time to stop this thief stealing content from other hard working youtubers.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-10-27 at 02:20 PM.

Deleted
    DMCA his ass? though i am guessing if he adds commentary it's transformative work.

Also I am genuinely curious about a source for this 50k petition on a non-google-site = ban on a google-site thing.

I'm sure people on youtube care about youtube issues, maybe you should go there.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please don't use MMOC to attack people in this fashion. We're not a place to post petitions like this.