Being Trangendered and in Prison

Transgender is a hot topic these days, in news, forums and I am sure it's common water cooler talk. With transgender's making progress on being identified as the sex they feel they are and not what they are born with it brings new questions on how others deal with it. For instance a hot button issue right now is restrooms, especially in schools.

My question is , how do you feel about a Transgender going to prison? It was almost a question that would definitely came up with Caitlin Jenner almost being charged for manslaughter. But lets say if a male born transgender was put in jail or even prison should she be put in with men who share the same sexual organ as her or should she be put in with females the sex she identifies with? And would you feel different if it was an opposite scenario?

I honestly can't decide for myself, because if she is put in with females, it would probably make some of them uncomfortable, but if she was put with males she would have high chance of sexual violence against her.

Please keep is civil, this is in no way to bash transgenders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Base it on whatever genitals they have.

It's such a hot topic, that the hot topic is not even allowed on the forums, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

We should have a separate prison system for each of the 500 unique genders.

I would put her in the male prison as she is physically a male and should be treated this way. As long as she is not legally a woman (I guess after sex change this can be done?) she has no right to be treated as a woman legally.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't allow threads on gender identity and such here, because they inevitably turn to bashing. Locking this here.