Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I was going to say "the issue with PvP is far bigger than EMFH"

But then I remembered, I looted twelve Human Bone Chips before I got anything from any other race. So maybe you have a point.
    Just be glad humans can't be druids or shaman. If they could you'd see even less dwarves, nelves, and dranei.

Quote Originally Posted by Furious Spoon View Post
    Only reason turbo players go orc is because humans can't be shaman. Also, orcs can't go pally and belfs can't be shaman, you're not going to have triple of either of those things.
    No, druid turbo is playing double orc just because it fits the purpose of turbo, hard to CC and unhealable damage. Monk/Pally healer or even warrior can be blood elf, the 2-sec silence is stupidly strong with turbo damage, silence that just got buffed when WoD hit the servers since almost all blanket silences have been removed from the game which makes it harder to DR. Like 90% of the playerbase you fail to see why other racials are good choices too and just see EMFH because of the bonus damage that it gives while a 20% reduction to stuns, a 2-sec AoE silence or even improved survivability with a permanent versatility trinket can be viable options as well. EMFH isn't as strong as it was, in fact Horde racials were quite strong before them being buffed.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Remove Racials that interact with Combat. Keep the ones similar to night elf stealth.

Quote Originally Posted by Philomene View Post
    No, druid turbo is playing double orc just because it fits the purpose of turbo, hard to CC and unhealable damage. Monk/Pally healer or even warrior can be blood elf, the 2-sec silence is stupidly strong with turbo damage, silence that just got buffed when WoD hit the servers since almost all blanket silences have been removed from the game which makes it harder to DR. Like 90% of the playerbase you fail to see why other racials are good choices too and just see EMFH because of the bonus damage that it gives while a 20% reduction to stuns, a 2-sec AoE silence or even improved survivability with a permanent versatility trinket can be viable options as well. EMFH isn't as strong as it was, in fact Horde racials were quite strong before them being buffed.
    They are good choices, but not as good as emfh. If you think orc racial is better than human, which was what I said originally and you responded to, what comps are replacing humans with orcs? As I pointed out, shaman can't be human.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuffels View Post
    Remove Racials that interact with Combat. Keep the ones similar to night elf stealth.
    Those are somewhat stronger than the ones that interact with combat, it's just that passive racials like EMFH or Orc can be used at 100% by mongoloids while 2% of the playerbase know how and when to use efficiently Shadowmeld

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Furious Spoon View Post
    They are good choices, but not as good as emfh. If you think orc racial is better than human, which was what I said originally and you responded to, what comps are replacing humans with orcs? As I pointed out, shaman can't be human.
    You can't replace humans with orcs since it's not the same faction and people who play turbo just don't switch to Horde to be orcs. If the global trend was to be Horde, you would see Orcs everywhere. Would you then say that Orc is better than EMFH since you only see them ?

For any class or spec that heavily relies on versatility (eg feral, disc or shadow to some extent) EMFH is not longer the no-brain racial to go. EMFH has never been the best racial for any healing spec (Orc, UD, 6.0 dwarf, NE were always better). Any melee could trade EMFH for the 2-sec AoE silence since Warlords and the CD lowered to 90 seconds. Actually, EMFH is the best choice as RMx, when you don't really care about survivability as much as the damage you want to pull out at the opening. If warlock teams were more dominant, WOTF could even be a good choice for RMx - like back in Cataclysmic season, where humans could equip two PvE trinkets (which were completely gamebreaking in their heroic versions). I know the game has become about mongoloid massive damage and that's why EMFH has become a problem through the years but there are still things that racials like Shadowmeld can do that are more gamechanging than more damage. As I already said, people just focus on EMFH because from 900 to 2,800 its effect is roughly the same while a 1,500 night elf will not get anything good from his racial while a 2,800 will. If it was as easy to avoid CC or spells with shadowmeld as it was easy to benefit from EMFH, people would cry over and over again on this racial (speaking on night elf since it's a been a couple of years I've been playing night elf while having played nearly all Priest eligible races).

People aren't changing factions now just because there are no-one to play with in Horde, and they aren't changing faction just because their current comp is stronger with another racial. People want to play not only with 2 people. And while the game is PvP and arena-wise dying, that doesn't make sense to split in half and contribute to make finding teammates even harder than it is now.
    Last edited by Philomene; 2015-10-29 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by evogsr View Post
    Sounds like you need to go play a FPS if you want an "equal" playing field.

Only bads complain about EMFHS. Seriously.

Inb4 I play a human.
    I think he has a point. I think when 90% of the PVP population plays alliance, primarily because humans, something has been gravely wrong for a very, very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by bertho View Post
    I think he has a point. I think when 90% of the PVP population plays alliance, primarily because humans, something has been gravely wrong for a very, very long time.
    Him, you, whoever is conflating "PvP" population as the actual population. It's not 90%. There's no actual measure to what that is anymore. Is it someone who bg'd once in the last 11 months? Is it someone who q's up for an arena each week for cap? Is it someone who's not fumbling around under 2k? Is it someone who is exclusive to rbg's? Is it someone whose name is still ranked in top 50 US/EU even though upon further inspection they've actually been unsubbed since S1, and their listing is *still* up - plenty of those. For sake of consistency, you'd have to lump everyone who has touched pvp content at all - this expansion as part of the "PvP" population. If you did that, you'd immediately realize, there is no 90%.

Breaking the alliance disparity down. Humans have always held a superior representation among any other race on the alliance. Long before EMFH existed. Take a trip down memory lane with WoTLK, people weren't throwing money at Blizzard for EMFH back then, back when it was much better than it is now - and arguably better than any other racial. There are far more factors that effect population shift than what anyone who patronizes the topic is honestly willing to admit.

I wonder how many Johnny-be-bads have looked at some of these websites trying to copy everything down to a noteable name, thinking "Gee, I better roll human - I'll be so gud nao" and then they still get shit on. Then we have the crowd who has made it their mantra to hang all of their losses and turmoil on EMFH, so much so that they perpetuate the lie, or change over to human much like Johnny thinking EMFH will bring them ez-mode titles, only to find out they're still bad and still getting shit on.

Fact is, this same circumstance happened in Cataclysm. Boy how everyone has late stage alzheimer's when it comes to that. Didn't see anyone here now, complaining when the horde pops soared in an unprecedented manner during that period of time. But hey, must of been because of those super op horde racials - and absolutely no other factors involved! Hue.
    Last edited by evogsr; 2015-10-29 at 08:34 PM.

They are disabling all trinkets in PvP to make it less burstu and are giving everyone trinket on the PvP talent tree.

Pay attention if you cafe about it so much geeze.

Remember when humans had perception (basically a guarantee to find stealthies)?
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .