MW Monk Trinket Question

Hi all
    I know that Unstable Felshadow Emulsion and Intuition's Gift are the two BIS trinkets for MW Monk, followed by Demonic Phylactery as a third best alternative.

Unfortunately I only have UFE, and my other options are:
    Flickering Felspark
    Sacred Draenic Incense
    and
    Malicious Censer

Now, I know the class trinket is aids since it got nerfed way back when, so basically if I'm going to stick to cookie cutter crap then Felspark is my only option, however my gear is HC BiS with the exception of the neck piece and 2nd trinket (my stats are 2188 multi, 1907 spirit, 907 crit, 972 haste, 138 mastery, 115 vers), so I don't particularly need the extra spirit, and since mastery is aids, Felspark is basically just Int and Haste.

So I've been using Malicious Censer, which gives me 456 multi, or 7.26% more multi (unbuffed). This seems very strong considering how important multistrike is, and without it I find myself running out of ReM charges noticeably more often.

So my question is, is the Malicious Censer better than Flickering Felspark?
    Disc Priests: Just 2 mana trinkets away from becoming Withered

Well felspark sucks but id judge it still better. Intellect has a really high weight.

You definitely want to go with felspark, the raw intellect is much better than the multistrike.

Using Geodew's stat weights I get felspark being about 40% better than malicious censer. This is assuming you're beyond the mana cap like you're implying and that you have 4 set (if you don't censer's value will drop significantly). That being said you could probably use the spirit more efficiently than you think by forcing yourself to oom with rjw on fights like gorefiend.

Thanks very much guys. As a side note, I tried to find a thread on the stat weights and didn't have any luck - It might be worth making a sticky link to that post by Geodew to make it easier to find

Quote Originally Posted by Atonement View Post
    Thanks very much guys. As a side note, I tried to find a thread on the stat weights and didn't have any luck - It might be worth making a sticky link to that post by Geodew to make it easier to find
    I just try and find a Geodew post and click on his link in his signature.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Is "Intuition's Gift" really better than "Demonic Phylactery", I'm already mana starved on some heroic fights so it seems like "Demonic" would be better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Java View Post
    Is "Intuition's Gift" really better than "Demonic Phylactery", I'm already mana starved on some heroic fights so it seems like "Demonic" would be better.
    It really depends on the fight and playstyle. While phylactery's mana savings are quite nice in some situations (I can think of Mythic council where you spend a looooot of time channelling soothing mists with the class trinket), the loss of spirit may be felt in terms of how much mana you will then receive back from mana tea. IG also give you a really strong on-use output and regen option. The increased crit also means that mana tea you generate while it's active are more likely to crit. So IG is in that way superior in that it's a throughput trinket with regen properties if you game it so that you spend as much chi as possible during its uptime.

10+ Year Old Account
    alternatively IG gives you a controllable proc of when you want to burst in fistweave mode i.e when tiger strikes buff is active and you have 2-3 RSK charges

Quote Originally Posted by Atonement View Post
    It's already stickied; it's part of the megathread. You can also bookmark it (clicking the white number at the top right of a post will generate the link to that particular post in the address bar)

Next time I might have it be its own thread, I suppose.
    Legion Mistweaver Stat Weights SPREADSHEET --- Stat weights DISCUSSION THREAD
    Follow @GeodewMW for off-topic funsies and notifications for important MW theorycrafting posts!
    IF WE MISS YOUR QUESTION, please ask again! You're not being annoying, I promise