Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    I usually don't remember much, but I have very pleasant dreams. Don't think I've had a nightmare in several years now

Most of my dreams involves computergames.

I generally have awesome dreams where I'm doing exciting things. Last night I had a dream I was a warrior in this big war against hordes of monsters. I think it was modern day. I had a gun in one hand and a big-ass sword in the other and was tearing through monsters.

I have dreams that are scary sometimes but not really nightmares because its usually about me overcoming some scary thing, not a dream I wake up from feeling like it was unpleasant.

I used to have nightmares though, where I was trapped far underground in this small space where I couldn't stand up. There'd be one dark tube leading out, and if I tried to crawl in to it, it would quickly turn downwards and I'd fall, but the tube would narrow so I'd get stuck, upside down in the dark in a small tube, far underground.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

A dream that has been haunting me throughout my childhood was falling from a very high point to my death only to wake up in cold sweat moments before impact.

I did have a dream while I have been nerding out about Dragonball Z when it was still a thing that I could fly. That was awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Weed actually has the opposite effect for me. I've been using it for around 10 years now to help with sleep and cutting down on the craziness of my dreams, when I do at all.
    Yup, true. I usually never remember any of my dreams either due to smoking. The funny things is that if you quit for a couple of days your dreams start again and they can easely keep you awake the first couple of days. It usually get betters after some time but it's always an adjustment. I've experienced this each time I went on a vacation and couldn't smoke for a long period of time.

Deleted
    woman, naked and doing "things".. especially been dreaming bout the gf quite alot recently.

I dream about a lot of stuff. A lot of random dreams, like for some reason I watched the movie series the underworld, and then had a dream that I was a lycan/wolf or whatever you call it and helped protect my classmates against other bad wolves and shit. Was weird, but I have dreams about stuff that I watch and enjoy. Like, I absolutely love criminal minds and had a dream about that a couple of times already.

Mainly, I dream about myself being in a show or taking on the personality of a character (Lycans from underworld, FBI agent from criminal minds, etc). Could be any show. It's kinda fun to remember these dreams since a lot of them are actually good.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2015-10-29 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Spelling

I get a few common themes I can think of:

Losing teeth
    People I care about being douchenozzles to me in various ways
    Getting chased by a mob
    Velociraptors chasing me around a church.(This hasn't happened in years though and I think it got replaced by people chasing me around a church)