Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeepsneeft View Post
    Yeah sure you could pay 200k and get carrier but where is the fun in that.
    The weapons are really really neat?

honestly if a group in LFG is asking for 8/8 exp and you don't have it, just try to prove to them that you're not retarded
    i've tried to be generous and invite no exp people into my groups and they end up being idiots who don't know what prepotting is and pull like 10k dps on AOE so yeah, i get why people don't wanna invite inexperienced players

if you're a good player it won't be hard at all to pug your cmodes. if you end up in a good group and you pull your weight despite having no exp i'm sure that group wouldn't mind bringing you along for the rest

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by massac0r View Post
    if you're a good player it won't be hard at all to pug your cmodes. if you end up in a good group and you pull your weight despite having no exp i'm sure that group wouldn't mind bringing you along for the rest
    Pretty much. When making new groups I always look for 8/8 people first but if I don't find any quickly (which happens often) I'll just take what I can get. If you listen to what I'm saying on voice and pull acceptable dps we're not going to have any issues and I'll invite you for future runs even without 8/8. I know the instances well enough for both of us I just need you to trust me to walk you through them

Their really really easy this expansion compared to MoP. Trinket scaling is overbudget as fuck and it shows when stuff downscales and has double or triple the power of 5 man drops when = ilvl.

One shot most of them in the trial timer run while fucking up back in BRF

and classes just got a fuckton of tuning buffs soooo yeahhhhh + HFC trinks
    Last edited by anaxie; 2015-11-21 at 07:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Their really really easy this expansion compared to MoP. Trinket scaling is overbudget as fuck and it shows when stuff downscales and has double or triple the power of 5 man drops when = ilvl.

One shot most of them in the trial timer run while fucking up back in BRF

and classes just got a fuckton of tuning buffs soooo yeahhhhh + HFC trinks
    I didn't play in mop so it could be that I'm completely wrong, but from what i've heard weren't most cm's in mop easily 4 manned?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleckens View Post
    I didn't play in mop so it could be that I'm completely wrong, but from what i've heard weren't most cm's in mop easily 4 manned?
    Anyone who thinks CMs were harder in MoP did them with a godawful tank. It was possible to comfortably 2-man CMs in MoP with a BrM and shave somewhere in the realm of 10 minutes off some Gold timers while doing so. 4-manning WoD CMs is relatively difficult, 3-manning borderline impossible for all but the most hardened boosting groups.

It's not even remotely possible to cheese CMs in WoD to the extent that you could in MoP. Anyone who claims otherwise is simply and factually incorrect, in the same way that claiming 2+2 != 4 is laughably and apparently wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    Anyone who thinks CMs were harder in MoP did them with a godawful tank. It was possible to comfortably 2-man CMs in MoP with a BrM and shave somewhere in the realm of 10 minutes off some Gold timers while doing so. 4-manning WoD CMs is relatively difficult, 3-manning borderline impossible for all but the most hardened boosting groups.

It's not even remotely possible to cheese CMs in WoD to the extent that you could in MoP. Anyone who claims otherwise is simply and factually incorrect, in the same way that claiming 2+2 != 4 is laughably and apparently wrong.
    2 man during 5.0? I'm not talking about full 23 socket SoO gear and other CM breaking items.

5.0 VS 6.0 CMS.

WoD is easy as hell.

2 man during 5.0? I'm not talking about full 23 socket SoO gear and other CM breaking items.

5.0 VS 6.0 CMS.

WoD is easy as hell.
    You were talking about them at current time though, and that's what the thread is about as well, so that can easily be compared to end of MoP.

5.0 VS 6.0 CMS.

WoD is easy as hell.
    One of the reason that wod 6.0 cms were "easy" is because everyone had been doing cms all of MOP they were already looking for places to do things. "Oh we should invis here" where no one was really thinking of invis back then. Everyone is used to the whole group them up and stun and burn, but they weren't really used to that back then.