[No Spoilers] Question about the storylines

Hello I looked everywhere but have not found an answer. Question is, are all the story lines the same with slight differences for the new expac 60-65? I want to use my level 60 coin, but only if its going to be different.

Yes, it's like Shadow of Revan. There's one storyline for all classes. There are a few class-specific dialogue options though. For example, in one part my Agent saw villains from the Imperial Agent story in a dream.

Quote Originally Posted by RohanV View Post
    Yes, it's like Shadow of Revan. There's one storyline for all classes. There are a few class-specific dialogue options though. For example, in one part my Agent saw villains from the Imperial Agent story in a dream.
    Oh that's disappointing I thought I read something about 8 unique storylines

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Nah... they've pretty much said that isn't ever happening again. There are some differences. Companions will acknowledge you and offer a few different dialogue options and people will respond slightly different to different classes (force user/non-force user). Overall not much really changes. It's enough to be interesting a few times through, but you can safely spacebar virtually any scene where you're character isn't present.

Fortunately it's fairly quick and if you want to skip story all together you can go from 60-65 in a single SM gf ops.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    There are 8 different class storylines from 1-50 that merge together at Illum. Rise of the Hutts spilt the story into Imperial and Republic and Shadow of Revan brought them back together and it will move forward as one with some class/faction favor.