Lost me WA's help me find them.

Ran a disk chk last night and lost all my wa's and been searching for like 4 hrs for a good Boomie wa's, I for the life of me cant find the ones I had before it was a eclipse bar, moon on one side and sun on the other. Any guidance on pointing me in the correct direction is greatly appreciated.

Thanks Chewy

Can try out Balance Power Tracker addon. It is just the eclipse bar blue/orange with the moon and sun on either end. It's what i use instead of a WA

Look into this thread.

/threads/1589841-WA2-Eclipse-Bar-Enhanced-Lappee-amp-Cyous/page9 specially on this page it looks like what you described

ok since I posted I took the time to make a new one but the one i had worked for resto and balance... but anyways hows this look? My old one looked very similar to this one but was better done.

http://imgur.com/zKxsZy7
    Last edited by Chewbaacca; 2015-10-31 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chewbaacca View Post
    ok since I posted I took the time to make a new one but the one i had worked for resto and balance... but anyways hows this look? My old one looked very similar to this one but was better done.

http://imgur.com/zKxsZy7
    see this

Quote Originally Posted by miDnight77 View Post
    Look into this thread.

/threads/1589841-WA2-Eclipse-Bar-Enhanced-Lappee-amp-Cyous/page9 specially on this page it looks like what you described
    quite sure its exactly what you are looking for.

Maybe also get a better nameplate addon like tidy plates or kui nameplates.
    Also WA is usefull for more then rotation porpuses.
    I WAs to remind to restack raid supplies etc. also if i am not in moonkin form infights, Important raid debuffs that are still missed even though you have bossframes, etc etc.

Rohan#1681

I can give you any of my weak auras

did you look under your bed, they might be hiding there.