Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Things I want in legion.

1. A glyph for grip that allows you to grip yourself to the target instead of gripping it to you.

2. Some way to build a magic reduction shield, death cool maybe?

3. Army does real damage again and is not a worthless 10min cooldown on raid bosses.

Please post if you agree or if there are other things you want.

urm, you want charge for death knight? doesn't feel right to me.

Death Advance being a baseline spell would suffice and make me more than happy enough

I personally feel dks to be too slow and do not have enough handy movement abilities and so I suggested the glyph for grip but I would love to hear anyone's suggestions for a way to improve our mobility.

Deleted
    glyph to change gorefiends grasp into aoe leap of faith

Quote Originally Posted by Heffladin View Post
    urm, you want charge for death knight? doesn't feel right to me.
    I don't see a problem with it being a glyph. I certainly wouldn't use it, but I don't mind if others do.

Do something to talents to where the level 100 is the only thing I ever change out.

Plaguebearer is 100% pointless as blood. Maybe make Unholy Blight viable without taking Necrotic Plague.

Purgatory baseline for blood. Using Lichborne would be amusing on large cleave fights.

Death's Advance baseline. DKs are slow.

Think the 60 Talents are fine.

75 talents.... Yeah... Only Death Pact is viable lol

90 Talents are fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemski View Post
    This. :O

100 Talents... Defile is really small and should be much bigger IMO. Maybe if they made Necrotic Plague last longer it might be viable to not UH DKs?

One thing I'd really like for all classes is to have things like RP, Shadow Orbs, Holy Power etc generate to 100% capacity of you're in the "presence" of a raid boss.
    Last edited by Rocko9; 2015-11-02 at 04:32 PM.

I want spec specific talents, I want damage put on our level 90 talents. Make gorefiends baseline(since it's the go to talent typically because they all suck and we use it on add fights) and put in another talent that makes sense and add damage to that too(also a reason to make gorefiends baseline, so people don't spam it for damage). Make DA baseline, make the talent tiers make sense. Make defile the option for all specs and give NP to unholy and Breath to Frost but change it's core mechanics to being more RP but aoe damage on demand. And for fucks sake fix frost or moreso killing machine. I want both specs to be top tier damage at least once in the expansion and not be nerfed for stupid stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    I want spec specific talents, I want damage put on our level 90 talents. Make gorefiends baseline(since it's the go to talent typically because they all suck and we use it on add fights) and put in another talent that makes sense and add damage to that too(also a reason to make gorefiends baseline, so people don't spam it for damage). Make DA baseline, make the talent tiers make sense. Make defile the option for all specs and give NP to unholy and Breath to Frost but change it's core mechanics to being more RP but aoe damage on demand. And for fucks sake fix frost or moreso killing machine. I want both specs to be top tier damage at least once in the expansion and not be nerfed for stupid stuff.
    Frost had its moment in this tier

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    I want both specs to be top tier damage at least once in the expansion and not be nerfed for stupid stuff.
    That won't happen, we're not Mages.

Make dks viable in PVE this next tier, sick of this bull shit balancing due to op in PVP. They let mages, locks, warriors, etc be doing insane damage, mobility, raid utility, and survivability for 2-3 patches in a row no nerfs, but dks are op in 6.2 for literally 3 days and get nerfed to high hell, yet again, we are basically as shit as S priests every single patch since ToT its its horse shit.

I am fine if we have shit mobility but we should have more useful things to bring to a raid, druids have a much better mass grip then gorefiends, warlocks have much better aoe stun then remoreseless winter, everyone can do more damage and their specs are not hard at all, wod made all specs a fucking face roll so don't use that bull shit exscuse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanzdeath View Post
    Make dks viable in PVE this next tier, sick of this bull shit balancing due to op in PVP. They let mages, locks, warriors, etc be doing insane damage, mobility, raid utility, and survivability for 2-3 patches in a row no nerfs, but dks are op in 6.2 for literally 3 days and get nerfed to high hell, yet again, we are basically as shit as S priests every single patch since ToT its its horse shit.

I am fine if we have shit mobility but we should have more useful things to bring to a raid, druids have a much better mass grip then gorefiends, warlocks have much better aoe stun then remoreseless winter, everyone can do more damage and their specs are not hard at all, wod made all specs a fucking face roll so don't use that bull shit exscuse.
    So you are saying that class needs to be op, to be viable?

Also i think my SP is pretty viable dmg wise, same as dk
    Last edited by mmocc7b0f56dc9; 2015-11-03 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemski View Post
    I would kill so many people with this.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FertsBlert View Post
    I would kill so many people with this.....
    spending days in lfr<3

Quote Originally Posted by Goobfu View Post
    1. A glyph for grip that allows you to grip yourself to the target instead of gripping it to you.

2. Some way to build a magic reduction shield, death cool maybe?

3. Army does real damage again and is not a worthless 10min cooldown on raid bosses.

Please post if you agree or if there are other things you want.
    Imagine gripping the ground, a tree or an ''high'' spot it would be freaking cool spidey dk everywhere.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    My Blood DK has been benched for a while, but I woudln't mind to see a return to channeling Army of the Dead, and getting the damage reduction once again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

a glyph or baseline ability that gives DnD/Defile the same functionality as consecrate. a.k.a. castable on self and moves with you.. would be nice even if it's Blood only

All I want is a DK dps spec with a big, 2H weapon and a playstyle that involves big, fat crits. It used to be the Blood DPS spec, then it got shifted to Frost 2H and apparently it is going to be completely out with Legion with DW Frost and Unholy.

Army to be buffed in some way. Either make the damage it does comparable to warrant a 10 minute cd, or make the ghouls apply a stacking armor shred, bleed, or disease.

It needs something. As is the ghouls attack for about 150 damage a swing. If they live the entire time they still do nearly 1000% less damage than stampede, cost half our runes, and have a 10 minute cool down, and an increasing number of mobs/bosses have been taunt immune to them.

I love army. It's a very cool skill that seems very appropriate for our class theme, but it is really not worth using it all that often just because of how much it does for what it costs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goobfu View Post

I'd rather have a minor glyph to change the grip visual to a chain, like the abominations use.