G700 vs Razer Naga vs Razer Naga Hex...

I cant decide...I currently have a G700 but it broke (left - right click not working correctly). I am trying to find a new mouse but since I mostly play MMOs I want more than the usual 2 buttons on the side. My G700 have and I am good with it, but I could use some more..

I am gone to a local store to see if they have those mouses for "testing", just to put my hand on them to see how it feels and if I can push the buttons comfortably...bad got unlucky . So I have to rely on pictures from the interent and imagine how it could be...

1 week now I am seeing pictures of both Razer Naga and Razer Naga Hex...from the pictures, I dont think that I could ever manage to use all 12 buttons of Razer Naga..even with training, I feel that keyboard buttons will be faster than reaching the back buttons of Naga...On the other hand, the hex seem to have the side buttons better placed...less buttons, but more separate and easier to get (again, only judging by pictures ).

But I also read in some forums from Razer Naga users, that the mouses are very small and definitely smaller than my G700...my hand is average, not big but no small either..I find G700 very comfortable to be honest.

The safest option is to buy again a G700 but I am wishing to try something new, something different...I am 60% towards the hex and 40% to nag or G700..Need some help from you guys Do you have any of those mouses?

PS. I dont play fps, so I dont care about DPI at all...all I care is for lot and comfort side buttons. Thanks
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

G600 ? its the Naga in big.

lol I didnt even know that logitech have a similar to naga mouse! Thanks a lot! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE6Fp2qi-Qw judging by this it seems that is also very good. I may take the risk and buy it
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    The safest option is to buy again a G700 but I am wishing to try something new, something different...I am 60% towards the hex and 40% to nag or G700..Need some help from you guys Do you have any of those mouses?
    Are you handy at all? You can fix this.

You would also need these because you WILL wreck them

http://www.amazon.com/Mouse-Skatez-L...700+mouse+feet

Buy another g700 and it will do exactly the same thing eventually, I promise you.

G600/Naga are basically the same. Naga is slightly bigger and, imo, better (tried and used both). I don't personally see the point in the Hex since you could just use half the buttons of the Naga with the OPTION of using more later. The Double-clicking issue is apparent on both the Logitech and the old Naga, though I haven't experienced it on the newer mechanical version since I've had it... So, not sure.

As for using all the buttons, you might or might not. I personally use the under-side of my thumb's knuckle for the further back buttons and that works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    Are you handy at all? You can fix this.

You would also need these because you WILL wreck them

http://www.amazon.com/Mouse-Skatez-L...700+mouse+feet

Buy another g700 and it will do exactly the same thing eventually, I promise you.
    I ve seen this video but I am not into this at all ...if I get the new mouse I may do it just to see if I can make it hehe...but cannot risk do it now, since the new mouse may do 3-7 days to come..

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    G600/Naga are basically the same. Naga is slightly bigger and, imo, better (tried and used both). I don't personally see the point in the Hex since you could just use half the buttons of the Naga with the OPTION of using more later. The Double-clicking issue is apparent on both the Logitech and the old Naga, though I haven't experienced it on the newer mechanical version since I've had it... So, not sure.

As for using all the buttons, you might or might not. I personally use the under-side of my thumb's knuckle for the further back buttons and that works for me.
    I am also using the under-side of my thumb's knuckle to press the side mouse buttons..in fact is my most convenient click so yea, thats an option too..

Bought my G600 2 years ago and never had the click issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Bought my G600 2 years ago and never had the click issue.
    Nice Actually I also saw this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH8a7fzrQTY and convinced me about G600. Although he compares it with the old naga...the new naga(2014) side buttons is more like the G600..

I stopped using my Naga when I got the Corsair Scimitar. You can slide the side buttons on the left to make it easier to reach them with your thumb. Very good mouse.
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"