Poll: Which expansion were you the most active?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Which expansion were you the most active?

In which expensive, doesn't matter if the expansion was good or bad, were you the most active in.
    For me it was, Wrath of the Lich king, first time playing the game, played 12 hours a day for 3 months long.

Some crazy stuff.

second place, Mists of Pandaria.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

7+ Year Old Account
    It was mists of pandaria for me
    Played that expansion every day
    Last edited by Fawkess; 2015-11-02 at 04:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrath and Cata are to close to tell apart almost everyday for them both, I was grounded alot in BC and didnt play much of vanilla and mop. WoD is off and on.

In wrath I was leveling a crap ton of alts and doing old content, thats also when I got into raiding. In cata I literally pvped everyday on my warrior and mage nonstop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tail end of vanilla, beginning of BC. I was just at the right time in my life where I had a ton of free time and a bunch of friends who also played so it was just what we did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cata. I had a proper guild. I raided from first days of BWD to the last day of Dragon Soul, maining a rogue, so you know I loved DS because of my daggers and being special child of Blizzard. I was active all because I had a proper guild and friends to play with.
    Then MoP came, and my guild fell apart. That's why I hate MoP so much.

OT:
    I was active the same all over my carrier, had a few month break in MoP because the game sucked.

I started in BC and played a ton all the way up to Cata, would be the time I played the most, get home from work at 10pm, wonder why the hell the sun was coming up. I wasn't able to see my at the time gf very much so aside from work, I filled my time with WoW, it helped that a lot of people I knew played at that time

Deleted
    Raided vanilla-wotlk. Had a break from raiding until WoD.
    WoD hooked me from the beginng. Best leveling experience compared to all others. Raided all of WoD at least 3 days a week, had lot's of fun. Raiding is so much better now than it was back in vanilla and bc/wotlk.

Most active: TBC, Wrath, Cata, Early Mists.
    Highly Active: WoD
    Faitly Active: Vanilla (raided ZG and a couple AQs mostly leveled and tooled around on my dead server)

WotLK, mostly because I did a lot of raiding while also doing a lot of other PvE content and even some PvP. And I was still at school back then.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had nearly 300 days played when BC released. I've only added an additional 400 days in the 8.5 years since then. I played a scary, unhealthy amount in vanilla.

10+ Year Old Account
    I raided seven days a week (sometimes two raids in one night) on four characters in Burning Crusade.

So, uh, probably then.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla and BC are both really close for me. Vanilla only comes out on top, because in BC there were a couple of times where a guild I was in would disband and there was no other guilds on the server that I wanted to be a part of, so my option was pretty much just to change server. You go through a week or 2 of just being down and not really wanting to play when that happens, and in BC it happened 5 or 6 times.
    So in the end, I probably took off maybe 1 1/2 - 2 months over the course of BC, but it was just a few days to a week here and there.
    WotLK would have come out higher, but as ICC dragged on, the guild I was in got bored with raiding, and I just kind of lost interest in playing. I ended up taking most of the last 6 months of WotLK off.

BC had my most activity, Wrath and Mists are pretty much tied.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

I suppose my answer changes based on what you consider 'active'. I definitely spent the most time in-game during vanilla, but was more active in raiding and pvp during wrath (which is what my answer was).

Deleted
    Hard call for me, been extremely active trough MoP and WoD. will probably say WoD since i also raided on a higher level during this period.

The Burning Crusade

by far the most fun i had playing anything

I really don't know. It's between Wrath and Cata. I went with Wrath, because I played it from day 1, got my Rogue to 80, and then made two death knights on different servers and took them to cap. I did a lot of PvE and PvP. I probably did 10+ heroics daily for a while there. I know I took a lot of long breaks in between all that, too, though. I raided everything in WOTLK besides ICC because that's around the time I quit playing. I was #2 in DPS in 25 man raids but they never wanted to take me to ICC. I wasn't cool enough I guess.

In Cataclsym I PVP'd *A LOT*, but I didn't do much PvE. I didn't play any 6.0 but I was on almost constantly for all of 6.1 and 6.2. I did Dragon Soul in raid finder every week, and did heroics here and there but never did too many. A few months into 6.3 I stopped playing, mostly because I felt like I was falling behind in PVP because I couldn't get that damn trinket nor the dagger upgrades (Played Rogue.) I hit 2000 rated in 6.1 and 6.2 which has been my highest rating ever, and for some reason even playing with the same guy we're struggling this season. Double dps doesn't work, I think.

In all, it's hard to say, but since I mixed up a lot of my content in Wrath I'll say that.

BC and Wrath. Very close between the two. Probably a tie to be honest.

Deleted
    TBC. after real life started getting in the way