Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokford View Post
    Excuse my ignorance, but I thought old stuff like World of Darkness or Bahamut Coils would become obsolete in the expansion?
    I haven't played recently, but I remember doing it in classic. Are you saying I still have to do/farm them after hitting expansion's max lvl?
    Think some people will still run them after the 3.1 patch for glamours and now also for the pets so I am expecting more people to try out these raids again.

But you don't have to farm or do them if your leveling a new character and want access to HW or even at max level HW

Yeah, you can completely skip them. I was just listing them for a look at how the content was laid out in 2.0 and what we can speculate is the likely pattern to see in 3.0 cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokford View Post
    Excuse my ignorance, but I thought old stuff like World of Darkness or Bahamut Coils would become obsolete in the expansion?
    I haven't played recently, but I remember doing it in classic. Are you saying I still have to do/farm them after hitting expansion's max lvl?
    No, not at all. World of Darkness is the extension of Crystal Tower, so it's free loot for alt classes!

Something not mentioned here: as you'd know each class has its own story that's not tied to the main story, however during those class stories you'll run into people that you'll also encounter in the main story, and if you've done those class quests beforehand, when you meet these characters again in the main story they'll actually recognize you. Something I found to be quite interesting

It's nothing major but it's little things in dialogue like instead of "hey go do this but it might be dangerous" it's "a scholar of your level should have no problem with this"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurve1776 View Post
    Something not mentioned here: as you'd know each class has its own story that's not tied to the main story, however during those class stories you'll run into people that you'll also encounter in the main story, and if you've done those class quests beforehand, when you meet these characters again in the main story they'll actually recognize you. Something I found to be quite interesting

It's nothing major but it's little things in dialogue like instead of "hey go do this but it might be dangerous" it's "a scholar of your level should have no problem with this"
    Or "My fellow Azure Dragoon"

Oor comments about being a ninja

Then there us how talking to your classes master after 2.55 at least used to have them say something about how they don't believe about x thing

It is REALLY well made and thought out