Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Mechanical faction mounts should be thing, but only 1 for each faction.

I only say 1 because some I don't really see working, Gnomes already have their mechanostriders, and having too many mech mounts of all sorts running around would lose some of the cool factor, imo.
    For Alliance, I'd give them a Mechanical Saber, something like the Fluxfire Feline but in an adult form, and with the updated model so that PVE players get to see that gloriousness as well.

For the Horde, I'd give them a Mechanical Raptor, again with the awesome new model, and I imagine it'd look similar to the Cogblade raptor.

How to get them, if they were added? First instincts say through a questline involving Gnomes and Nelves/Goblins and Trolls.
    Second idea is just as a crafted Engineering product.
    Third could be as rewards through collecting faction cat/raptor mounts.

Other neutral mech mounts in future would be cool, like a mech bear (Again, similar to a battle pet-the Anodized Robo Cub).
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, I rather that the factions that it fits with had them.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, so you mean that for instance the raptor just stayed for Troll players, and not the Horde? I'd like for everyone to be able to ride it, tbh. It'd look too good not to pass up.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?