Thinking about rerolling another char

Hello people, i'm "new" to this forum (always followed, never registred until now), and first of all, sorry if my english is not the best.

My guild is actually finally near to down archi HC, after a lot of useless wipe that send us from 11th to 22th on our server's wowprogress rank.
    This evening i'm finaly going back to dps role after 1 month of forced tanking, i actually enjoy a lot more dps classes and i'm by a far margin the top dps of my guild.
    I'm an Unholy dk, and, while it work well on hc, i know that dk sucks a lot in mythic, expecially on first bosses (i'm 100% sure that my guild will never kill Gorefiend before the 6.2.3 nerf party). Also my guild have other 3 decent dks, so i'm thinking about rerolling something else. I've all classes at level 100 (minus rogue) and 2 pretty decent alt (702 warr and 706 monk, both with 4p,archi trinket and at last stage of legendary quest).

Our raid's dps roster is:
    -2 lock
    -5 mages (one of them sucks a lot)
    -3 hunter (only one is mm for reasons)
    -4 dks (3 without me)
    -1 ret pala + 1 as os
    -2 rogue (both always underperform a lot, expecially on higth-movement figths)
    -1 moonkin as os
    -1 enh shaman (same as rogues)
    -1 Spriest.

Tx again

Play what you want to play and you know how to play. If you are starting mythic now then class comp is not your problem but that people need to get better at their classes and the only way to do that is to practice. A good dk will beat a bad rogue for example.

Of what you have I'd recommend warrior, they shine on council and tyrant, and are great for breaking souls on gorefiend.

Deleted
    You should change the raid. With someone like you who list the players and only mention the bad things and have nothing good to say about your members, why stay? Seriously, no one needs the single member who thinks he is better then the rest, even if he is.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcadeBit View Post
    You should change the raid. With someone like you who list the players and only mention the bad things and have nothing good to say about your members, why stay? Seriously, no one needs the single member who thinks he is better then the rest, even if he is.
    There are no reason to be rude. The only reason of this post is to help my guild at the best of my capacity. If it was just for my interess, i could just stay dk, couse i actually enjoy a lot the BoS and necrobligth playstile of UnDK, certainly more than "PlsRNjesusblessme" aka warr fury ST.
    I'm in this guild couse friendship really, and i'm not the dumbass one that always spam recounts during raids or continuously say "i'm better then u" on ts ecc... just our gm know, as well a lot/ all our raiders, that i'm one of the best players and at 100% the best dps of our gr. If i wanted to leave this guild just becouse there are some bad players, i would have done it many months ago .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Halobob87 View Post
    I'm an Unholy dk, and, while it work well on hc, i know that dk sucks a lot in mythic, expecially on first bosses
    DK's are fine.

Deleted
    Warrior is your best bet of what you have in your arsenal, at this stage only thing keeping anyone down is their legendary ring status. If you are the best DPS in your roster, it's definitely a good idea to change away from DK though. If you're not aiming to finish the tier on mythic, dont think it makes much difference though what you play though.

I think you should play what you enjoy playing. However, if you're wondering if re rolling to another toon would benefit your group- it looks like you're almost even and not too heavy in ranged or melee. Can't go wrong w more Hunters and if you like Melee maybe just stay DK or try a Rogue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty pointless rerolling now, you will just be dragging everyone down.

Reroll before expansion hits.

Tx for all the feedback, yesterday we've finally killed archi HC, with a couple of try at HFC M (we have some problems with Felcasters's management, but, beside this, the figth seems easy as fuck).
    I'll probably stick on my dk while gearing up my warrior.

Deleted
    My 5 cents here is if you play good with DK stay with
    1st 5 aint something serious for DKs but next ones will offer you alot of job to do

Death Knights do not suck at mythic, they are great on mythic. council, gorefiend, Iskar, Tyrant, xhul, Mannoroth, and Archi are all fantastic for death Knights.

Dk's are fantastic for every difficulty i dont know where you got that "dk's suck for mythic"

All i know is you sound like one of those people that think 2 highly of them self's.
    You should fix that before thinking that rerolling is a thing .

10+ Year Old Account
    don't swap mains unless u have the legendary ring already. (at least the ring has to play a role in ur decision making).
    Hi

Deleted
    Currently I am playing dk. dks are fine. But there is only one ability your raid needs: mass grip. Your guild have 3 dks (without you), so you can grab every add spawn on xhul. manno adds can be handled by 2 dks. dks are great at gorefiend as well, but there are 3 other dks.

If we exclude massgrp, dks got no ability other classes don't have (plague only shines, if your raid sucks). In a more drastic way, everything a dk can do well, another class can do it better.

So if you want to swap your class, i would recommend rogue/lock/mage/(hunter), because they are extremely good in terms of dps (ST, multi, cleave, burst dps,..) and survivability (cloak, feint, deterrence, evanesce (ridiculous op), bulwark, pact, etc.)