What's Your Gamer Motivation Profile?

Based on data from over 140,000 gamers, we've been working on a Gamer Motivation Profile. Take a 5-min survey and you'll get a personalized motivation profile report. You can then also get a list of personalized game recommendations based on the data from the 1000 gamers most similar to you in our database.

Take the Gamer Motivation Profile or see a sample report.

(Note: Account creation is optional to get your profile report, but required to create a shareable link and to get your personalized game recommendations.)

We're constantly adding new features and fine-tuning the underlying algorithms. Let us know if you run into any problems/bugs or if there are any additional features/information you'd like to see.

Well, at least you're consistent. 2011 was the last time you stopped by. What happened in the 4 years in-between?:P

Bwahaha. It put me under social. I like group content. I don't like doing group content with people I don't know and I usually avoid group content that's a hassle if done with strangers. Am I still a social type?

Anyways, whatever it says, I'm the furthest thing from social.
    Last edited by Vespian; 2015-11-02 at 08:39 PM.

Well, it's pretty much true. I care a lot about all of those apart from Achievements.