Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelendria View Post
    It's not really.
    He does the spell that knocks the eye out of your inventory if you don't throw it.
    You have to periodically pass the eye so you don't end up with too much of the stacking debuff from holding it.
    You can't have 1 tank and 1 healer do all the interrupts / dispels because of the above.

On HC unless you were the designated interrupt/dispel you would never get the eye unless you got winds.
    On M it's almost a dead certainty you will have the eye for a period of time regardless of winds.
    Just have the tanks pass it between themselves. The stacks tickle them. One healer getting up to 6 or so stacks for dispels also isn't really an issue.

Deleted
    Let alone healers have no reason to keep the eye to get so much stacks (other than them being lazy/stupid). The fight really is a joke with rings.

It's not really.
    Orly?
    He does the spell that knocks the eye out of your inventory if you don't throw it.
    Yeah, just pick it up right after that. We don't usually bother with throwing the orb for this mechanic because someone just needs to click on it.

You have to periodically pass the eye so you don't end up with too much of the stacking debuff from holding it.
    You can't have 1 tank and 1 healer do all the interrupts / dispels because of the above.
    Yes you can. I am not sure why people keep saying this, but it's more than possible to do this. You could already do this on early undergeared progress, and you can certainly do this if you are just starting progression now.

I get to 35 stacks of the orb and you know what I do? I just call for a beacon from the holy paladin. Problem solved. On progression, our holy paladin did the orb 24/7 aside from throwing it to the tanks, he got up to 40+. 50k damage every 2.5 seconds is snoozeworthy for such a low healing demand encounter.

On HC unless you were the designated interrupt/dispel you would never get the eye unless you got winds.
    On M it's almost a dead certainty you will have the eye for a period of time regardless of winds.
    Hilariously false, unless you don't have both disc priests or holy paladins.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

1) soak that fire. When the beam comes out, whoever is fixated just moves to stand right in it. There is very little healing in ground phase so your healers should be able to spam them if they use a personal.

2) handle chakrams same as heroic, but maybe get a little further out to reduce raid damage.

3) save all CD's for resonance as well as ring, if you can't kill the resonance quick enough, consider dragging it out so that the ring only blows up on it. Have all your classes go full AoE scumbag.

4) you can do it this way, and it's how my guild got our first kill, but I wouldn't recommend it unless you really have faith in your ranged dps. If you do it this way, give the eye to the tank with the raven and have them interrupt as well, and just spread out + raid Cooldowns for bombs/ blast.

Honestly, as long as you guys are passing the eye okay, the fight is a total joke.
    Last edited by Herogamer555; 2015-11-05 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Spelling

Thank you so much for the help - ISKAR IS DOWN!
    Last edited by Broccoliz; 2015-11-12 at 11:03 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Broccoliz View Post
    we kept the mythic add away from other adds the entire time (not best because you don't get any aoe but for some reason it was the only way we could burst it down in time)

Got any arcane mages?

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    Got any arcane mages?
    Yes, we have one - got tips?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Broccoliz View Post
    Yes, we have one - got tips?

It's just that if you had many that use arcane crystal, it splits the damage so in a pack it only AOEs at that point, reducing the damage if a single add is to be focused.