Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'm sold on Illidan's return.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Loyalty. One bad expansion isn't enough for me to say "LOLNOPE".

Probably still buy it if that wasn't the case. Still played WoD more than I did other games I've bought this year or really in recent years. I don't have any regrets buying the expansion, I really don't think anyone should, rather I regret how many times I resubbed.

Good reviews from sites I trust and people I trust. Being clear and up front about flying. Nelf paladins... that's about it. Most likely will skip at this point.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

They don't have to do anything to make me buy Legion. I know my gaming habits with regards to WoW. I always play heavily at the beginning and end of an xpack and a little bit in the middle. So I'll be there at launch, if for no other reason than to get my rogue to level cap. She'll be 11 years old this december. First character I ever rolled. First character to cap, always.

Good class design. Nothing is more important.

Flight available at launch... from achievements or a questline is fine, but available day 1 if you meet the requirements.

I would probably return and stay until the game dies if this happened (assuming they did not screw around with flight again).

10+ Year Old Account
    Something akin to what they did with MoP. Beta access + D3 expansion.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

I actually don't see anything right now that would make me buy it. Still keeping an eye on things though.

1.Illidan and Demon Hunters
    2.new continent
    3.ancient lore about the Night Elves
    4.Burning Legion storyline
    5.Artifact Weapons

The mystery of what's happened to Jaina. And the boat made of bones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Three things:
    • The endgame systems, content and reward systems that go live with 7.0 being finished, complete, polished and free of time-gated retention mechanic bullshit;
    • The content quality, release timeframe of 7.1 plus a rough timeline on 7.2;
    • Not necessarily flying at launch, but a concrete fucking answer pre-launch on when, how, where, what. How long? Which patch? How much grinding required?

That's it really. I'm emotionally invested in the lore and story of Warcraft and my characters but I'm more invested in the limited free time I have as an adult I value not being pissed away on repetitious reward-loop crap.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

7+ Year Old Account
    If they announce Legion; oh wait...

So whenever they allow us to pre-purchase is when I'll put my Credit Card in the CD-ROM.

So long as they continue to make fun and challenging raids for Mythic players I'll continue to pay for the sub

10+ Year Old Account
    Remove LFR. Make more content. Fix Ret Paladins RBGs.

It being released will make me buy it.

Flying at launch, return my spells, remove 2 difficulties of their picking.

I got all 6 boxes on my shelf. Why not get the 7th one too?^^

Plus, as long as lore goes somewhere, I'll keep buying the expansions.

The pre-order button lightening up on the website.