10+ Year Old Account

Disney Worlds You Want To See In Kingdom Hearts

So what do you think? Star Wars? Pixar worlds? Princess and the Frog? *Shudders*....Frozen?

I would thing the Black Cauldron would make a GREAT Kingdom Hearts world. Taran would make a great a perfect temporary companion, and Gurgi would most likely be hilarious. I bet the Horned King would have an awesome boss battle, with Heartless pouring out from the Black Cauldron and the Horned King tossing magic at you the whole time...

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Naboo, Tatooine, Death Star.

More Halloween Town, Big Hero 6 City, more Hollow Bastion.

Wouldn't mind some Final Fantasy Worlds, maybe like Midgard, Balamb Garden, Alexandria or Zanarkand (because Heartless would fit Zanarkand fucking awesomely).

Soooo much they could choose from with so many amazing characters and IP's under Disney now. But I have faith in the game regardless of what I want, Have not had a Kingdom Hearts game disappoint me yet.

Ever since they got the Star Wars property, it's still surprising to me that they're still pushing forward with an Avatar-themed are at Animal Kingdom instead of going with their new IP, I mean Star Wars has a ton more stuff to draw off on instead of one movie with 2 sequels still fairly far off.

I think a full Star Wars land instead of the planned HW Studios area expansion would be a better investment in Florida, so much they can still develop out there. Butchering Land parts out in Cali for a themed area is still a bit meh to me, but you may as well take advantage of the hype for more money. A Marvel themed area is also pretty inevitable to me. Though no Frozen crap, mediocre movie with a crap main song to me (am I the only one who thought Elsa was more attractive before that stupid song sequence?).

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would really love to see FF worlds as well actually. As for Disney Worlds, there's still a few cool ones out there they could do:

Frozen. Yep. While I think the movie was overrated and the song played way way too much on radio, it was a great movie which I had a lot of fun watching. The premise would be easy to set up, and I really like snow/ice settings in games. Plus seeing Ella's ice powers would be cool (heh).

20,000 leagues under the sea. Deepsea setting hasn't been done before has it? (it's been awhile since I played KH1 and 2).

Tomorrowland could be interesting, I think. Maybe have random inventions that help you travel / fight / stall a relentless foe, etc. Or a collection sidequest that spans across the other worlds (e.g. the inventions have been stolen/scattered across various locations, and xy characters need them back).

Prince of Persia, but the focus of the level will need to be platforming we already have Aladdin, so the desert type setting has been covered and could be alittle boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jungle Book, Treasure Planet, Hollow Bastion (which is Radiant Garden now BTW), Halloween Town (Can't get enough of NMBC), Frozen (which is pretty likely TBH), and Tatooine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Jungle Book, Treasure Planet, Hollow Bastion (which is Radiant Garden now BTW), Halloween Town (Can't get enough of NMBC), Frozen (which is pretty likely TBH), and Tatooine.
    Ahh, Treasure Planet would be a great one. I remember actually liking the tie in game for the PS1 despite it's crappy camera angles.
    '

Gargoyles.

But Disney pretty much ignores the show's existence.

On the SE side of things though I want Aya and Eve from Parasite Eve to show up. Doubt they will considering how there's some kind of rights issue with the author of the original novel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Gargoyles.

But Disney pretty much ignores the show's existence.
    Never really thought about that...there could be worlds based on animated series!

Just imagine...Duck Tales, Gargoyles, Gravity Falls, YES!