Deleted

Game losing only 100K subscribers the last 3 months.

I attribute it to most people that are loyal (for several reasons) already being in place and not leaving easily, but also to that the gold-bought token system was not widely known to all players (I kept seeing players here saying "I can't justify paying for the month" while not knowing they could play with gold), assuming the results aren't cooked somehow.

a) i dont belive even for 1 second this number is true - there is no way in hell they only lost 100k with how more and more empty server are atm

b) it must be the tokens shenenigans - they are probably fake bumping subs by counting all the tokens they sell but that didnt get used as separate accounts

c)tokens definetly are super popular as microtransactions that i see for sure with how many 705/715 items im pushing everyday on ah in 35-50k range and they sell almost always in 24 hour window from posting auctions so tokens are definite succes in blizzard eyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are already threads active for this. They're on the front page.

Closing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."