Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    I would say that being a creationist, he belongs in the babboon cage at the zoo, not in office.
    Only on MMO-OT. Dude is an accomplished neurosurgeon, but he's a "babboon" because he has a fringe belief about the origin of existence. I doubt anyone on this forum is actually academically qualified to talk about this softest of sciences in any reputable way, but no, this guy is a fricking babboon. I swear some of you people must live in giant kool-aid bubbles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vyxn, wait until he wins the primary and democrats start saying he only won because of white guilt. Maybe wait until Hilary challenges his citizenship. Perhaps give it until Bernie implies he is Muslim. At this point you are just doing the exact thing you complain SJW dies to you and think it's justified as fair play, instead of propagation of the very thing you whine about constantly.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malachi256 View Post
    Only on MMO-OT. Dude is an accomplished neurosurgeon, but he's a "babboon" because he has a fringe belief about the origin of existence. I doubt anyone on this forum is actually academically qualified to talk about this softest of sciences in any reputable way, but no, this guy is a fricking babboon. I swear some of you people must live in giant kool-aid bubbles.
    It's not our fault he opened his mouth. If anything he is willfully lying to people supporting him who actually are creationists to make more money on his campai...cough book tour cough cough.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Deleted
    Yes if you are a creationist you are an idiot. Doesn´t mean he isn´t a good surgeon. Brilliance in one field obviously does not exclude complete idiocy in others.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think saying he is a neurosurgeon, as if that shields him from being stupid about other topics, is a bizarre way of defending him. Would you let a neurosurgeon work on your car? As the person you quoted said, he is a baboon for his creationist views, due to the irony of not believing in evolution.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

I agree he's not a moron. he's an accomplished surgeon. Unfortunately that doesn't relate to politics where he's pretty ignorant. He doesn't need public shunning but he definitely should not be let near any sort of political leadership.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Well, as a neurosurgeon he even talks flak about vaccinations (or at least tries to not disagree with stupid statements, because that get's you votes, lol).

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Where do you see racist?

- - - Updated - - -

You are litteraly here just to push race rhetoric?

no his point is sound, calling Obama a baboon was defiantly something Democrats here in the the stats would uses as proof of racism. Hes just pointing out the blatant double standard of the american left when it comes to racism. I mean fuck it was even said in media that not voting for Obama meant one was a racist here. Yet all were hear form the left about Carson is ridicule and slander, w/e tho carry on with your Regression of the human race.

God help us if Carson gets elected. I'd rather have Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    In same way trump 'just has a different belief about vaccinations'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    no his point is sound, calling Obama a baboon was defiantly something Democrats here in the the stats would uses as proof of racism. Hes just pointing out the blatant double standard of the american left when it comes to racism. I mean fuck it was even said in media that not voting for Obama meant one was a racist here. Yet all were hear form the left about Carson is ridicule and slander, w/e tho carry on with your Regression of the human race.
    He is a baboon because he doesn't believe in evolution. As in, he hasn't evolved from being a baboon to believe he is human. He wasn't just called a baboon without justification, it was used as a result of not believing we evolved from monkeys. You can whine about liberals all you want, but I'm going to assume you are not liberal and are doing exactly what you accuse liberals of doing. So, what exactly differentiates you and Vyxn from the liberals you abhor so much when it comes to race bait? Nothing?

Oh and Ben Carlson does not believe the human race can regress. We are just as we are, as evolution is not real.
    Last edited by Felya; 2015-11-03 at 03:21 PM.

Can Trump's ego take the hit of being in second place? Or will he get mad and quit?

Pretty interesting stuff.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Well if Carson is an idiot and the average poster around here is an enlightened genius, I'm happy to be lumped in with the idiots.

Well if Carson is an idiot and the average poster around here is an enlightened genius, I'm happy to be lumped in with the idiots.
    Well, if you can't differentiate apples and oranges, maybe you are in good company.

10+ Year Old Account
    He is an idiot when it comes to evolution because he does not believe in it. Drop the victim complex, the reason he is being insulted is quite clear. You can support him if you like, but trying to play a victim because people are calling out his disbelief in evolution, is grasping at straws at best.

15+ Year Old Account
    Coming from the genius who thinks certain 'people' have a genetic propensity to poverty.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Well, as a neurosurgeon he even talks flak about vaccinations (or at least tries to not disagree with stupid statements, because that get's you votes, lol).
    A quick search makes it look like he doesn't agree with the conspiracy-autism-vaccine people, but says that a few vaccines may not be as necessary as they're made out to be. Sounds like the informed opinion of a doctor?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Well, if you can't differentiate apples and oranges, maybe you are in good company.
    Blind worship... As if you cannot support the guy and think his disbelief in evolution is stupid.

You don't have to agree with everything he is saying. You can have your own opinion and still support the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Coming from the genius who thinks certain 'people' have a genetic propensity to poverty.
    I'm perfectly happy sticking by that statement - not only am I right, but it puts me at odds with you, which is also a plus in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    He is a baboon because he doesn't believe in evolution. As in, he hasn't evolved from being a baboon to believe he is human. He wasn't just called a baboon without justification, it was used as a result of not believing we evolved from monkeys. You can whine about liberals all you want, but I'm going to assume you are not liberal and are doing exactly what you accuse liberals of doing. So, what exactly differentiates you and Vyxn from the liberals you abhor so much when it comes to race bait? Nothing?

Oh and Ben Carlson does not believe the human race can regress. We are just as we are, as evolution is not real.
    Obama said we had 57 states so then we would be correct calling him a Baboon for his ignorance