Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Tbh Alcsaar... I'm as disappointed as anyone that we're not getting an expac, but to call the current patch and this next one "Minor Patches" Is a BIT harsh.

Kanai's Cube is easily an expac worth addition, plus the remade sets and new legendarys add in the three new zones and we've basically been given everything in these two patches that we would have got in an expansion, minus a level cap raise and a new class.

And it's all been free.
    Agree with this as well

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Three new zones and 16 new monsters is re-used? Okay then.
    Well actually we are both half right, considering 2 of the 3 zones are extensions of current zones but then the set "dungeons" are just current maps that want you to kill things with a specific skill to that set (redundant much you were going to do that anyways).
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Face it guys. Diablo is the family's unloved child. They spend all their cash on the garbage HoTs, Heartstone and overwatch. Probably with funds obtained from diablo sales.

Game is going to hell. And only a really large expansion can save it now. Not small one week of content patches.

Perhapsibly they make a diablo 4. We can just hope. And thats why they arent making a d3 expac. But doubtfull. They seem to put all their focus on all the other garbage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Face it guys. Diablo is the family's unloved child. They spend all their cash on the garbage HoTs, Heartstone and overwatch. Probably with funds obtained from diablo sales.

Game is going to hell. And only a really large expansion can save it now. Not small one week of content patches.

Perhapsibly they make a diablo 4. We can just hope. And thats why they arent making a d3 expac. But doubtfull. They seem to put all their focus on all the other garbage.
    Heroes of the Storm isn't garbage. Seems like you're being selfish and bitter by calling everything else garbage because Blizzard isn't solely focus on one franchise.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Tbh it's interesting D3 get's any sort of content as it has no revenue outside the box. GW1 did this for awhile but that is an MMO. Though even though D3 does get content. 90% of it is just reused content. Rifts, greater rifts that portal with the organ things, bounties are all just re used monsters, locations and bosses.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Well actually we are both half right, considering 2 of the 3 zones are extensions of current zones but then the set "dungeons" are just current maps that want you to kill things with a specific skill to that set (redundant much you were going to do that anyways).
    They still need to set up the terrain generation for those. They might not need to make as many assets as with a full zone, but you know who'd be the first to complain if all they did was in fact to reuse old content exclusively. Variation is key.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Heroes of the Storm isn't garbage. Seems like you're being selfish and bitter by calling everything else garbage because Blizzard isn't solely focus on one franchise.
    Didn't you know? On the internet you have to call everything you don't explicitly enjoy for garbage to appear awesome and in charge.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is one point I never got... I see SO many people saying "Urgh Blizz should just drump D3 and start working on D4"...

What makes you think that if they DID do that it would be any better than D3 currently is? Even if they started from scratch and built a whole new game I strongly doubt it would be the HD D2 clone that so many people seem to want...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

D3 has more life to it I feel. New areas to explore and certainly more classes to put out.
    Frankly, this is the only Blizzard franchise that I'm interested in. While the next patch does look good, I hope they do have an expansion in mind for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    D3 has more life to it I feel. New areas to explore and certainly more classes to put out.
    Frankly, this is the only Blizzard franchise that I'm interested in. While the next patch does look good, I hope they do have an expansion in mind for it.
    I'm hoping for a couple more killer patches like the next one, then maybe an expansion announced early/mid next year, out by this time 2016.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30