Deleted

Any program that keeps track of data usage?

Hello, I am currently capped at 20GB as I live in supported housing for the time being. I want to upgrade the 20GB but I would like to know how much I would roughly use after a month, because there is no point in upgrading if I do not use more than this in a month. I have looked online and I do not know which ones are accurate and wondered if I could get some opinions on here from people that know much more about this stuff or people that have used this stuff before.

If you want to know what I would do in this month then,

I would play WoW maybe 2-3 hours a day (roughly) and I like to PvP mostly but enjoy raiding when I feel like it.

I also play league of legends which is my main game right now and I average about 3-4 games a day (roughly 2-3 hours depending on length of the games.)

I may browse the internet but I will not use youtube or twitch as I know they eat your data like crazy, and I also have a unlimited data phone to watch that stuff on (Hotspot capped at 6GB on most contracts within the UK)

Thanks, Horkie.

The program you want is called NetWorx.

MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    I use a router with gargoyle on it, but if you're the only user, a desktop app like Zombergy posted would work.

Gargoyle actually has built-in support for shaping to prevent overages. Can set video games to full and slow other things/block ads and such that waste bandwidth.

Deleted
    Thanks for the replies, will look into these now.