Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    The variance is only slightly bigger than Arms, but isn't that range kind of the point? Arcane mage rng is only bad compared to other Arcane mages with good RNG, or Sub Rogues. Where if an Arms warriors gets bad RNG you're going to be the bottom feeder.
    Indeed, there is two warriors in my guild, they are pretty much at the same skill and gear level. Sometimes warrior #1 pulls ahead of #2 by A LOT, and then on the next attempt it can be turned around, or they can be even. So much RNG going on. And then you got the mages, if they get on PoF proc together with other procs/potion, they just blow away everything..
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Yeah, I'm just gonna leave this here.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/8#boss=1799

Class with top parse on Mythic Archimonde. TOP parse. Complains about receiving a buff.

Warriors are so spoiled. I don't even.
    He has a 741 weapon. Most people are stuck with 730 at best and 736/735 if lucky/killed Archimonde already.

I've honestly yet to even see a Warforged 2h weapon.

Just a small question. Havent raided alot the last patches.

Does Fury do more single target dps than a Ret?

Ret does more ST on average than Fury.

DPS-Chart

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't know about you but I am highest overall damage in my raid and the only time I am not highest is on single target only fights, which there aren't that many of. I don't even think we need a buff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelsdeath View Post
    Don't know about you but I am highest overall damage in my raid and the only time I am not highest is on single target only fights, which there aren't that many of. I don't even think we need a buff.
    Sure if rest of your raid is bad. Mind linking me logs?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Its actually a huge buff. Or maybe you don't deal damage? 5 percent extra seems like a lot when people are putting out near 100k.
    Yeah its OP buff, now instead 100k ill do 105k dps, and mages/rogues keep on doing 150k+. Pretty huge buff

Quote Originally Posted by Shiroh View Post
    Ret does more ST on average than Fury.

[LINK]
    That chart looks a bit bleak. If you count only the better specs of each class Warriors will still be pretty low in terms of damage and Arms looks particularly bad. Ret in particular looks to be pushed over the top with the 8% buff since that's a spec with a fairly low skill requirement and you'll be seeing people hit their maximum DPS potential very often, which might make them top DPS in the game overall except for the very best arcane mages and sub rogues.
    Last edited by Tumri; 2015-11-05 at 12:51 PM.

The best part is those simulations probably have the warrior getting to use Ring when they want. Which we all know never happens.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vital View Post
    who cares about what numbers show up when fighting a scripted dragon encounter. these changes make no sense for pvp which is ridiculous since it is already in the most disgusting state imaginable. I used to PvE but I now cringe when I see pathetic nerds whining about DPS being a couple of percent lower than other people
    lol you might wanna leave this forum then

Soiy had a 900k execute on that parse, does that mean he's hitting gore fiend for miion executes?

A million+ executes ain't too hard to do, you simply need some real good gear, CS and UHx20 and a mil+ is "easy" to achieve even on a non gimmick fight.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    A million+ executes ain't too hard to do, you simply need some real good gear, CS and UHx20 and a mil+ is "easy" to achieve even on a non gimmick fight.
    Closest I've gotten is 996k

Chasing that 1 million dream.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Soiy had a 900k execute on that parse, does that mean he's hitting gore fiend for miion executes?
    Much higher than that. 1.3M+

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    Closest I've gotten is 996k

Chasing that 1 million dream.
    hi artunias

im stalking you buddy!

As for the warrior buffs i think its great. All of the STR buffs are greatly in need ( maybe less so for arms because their little niche is so freaking strong when it happens but thats just me)

the real thing this buff is for is to counteract the 10 ilevel boost that the classes like rogues mages warlocks and hunters will be gaining which they gain TONS of dps per ilevel compared to most.

As for those charts, you can ignore them almost completely, the post they come from states there is a 20% swing in where each spec can land which is too much of a variant for me, and this is PURE single target in a 3 to 4 minute interval. the only fight that is like this is zakuun and should be taken with many grains of sand.

I like that we're getting buffed, but wish it came in the form of handling Arms and Fury's reliance on RNG, rather than a 5% boost to seasoned/Enrage.

I feel more annoyed seeing myself do near top damage in my group on a pull, and then be bottom of the barrel on another pull the week after. The only other person in my guild with that much of a swing on our logs is the Arcane mage, but he still remains high even with bad rng, he just pulls insane damage much higher than everyone else when it is in his favor.

Hoping that the RNG will be addressed in Legion, as it stands, I am heavily considering another class if the trend continues. I just don't feel as helpful in raids anymore unless we're doing Tyrant/Archimonde.

This is what i put up on WOW warrior forums for additional buffing for both specs without touching the T18 bonus

Fury
    BT damage increases from 50% to about 75%. Crit chance to increase from 40% to about 50%

Arms
    Buff rend ticking speed from 3s to 2s

Deleted
    5% is barely notable on rend, whirlwinds and auto attacks. But it's quite a big deal for Mortal strike and Execute.
    Usually they buff individual abilities. But a 5% buff on everything sounds neat.

Echoing most the thread here but I'll take the 5% buff. It's not going to matter very much now that everything is going to be speed kills. Any day now my guild is going to start recruiting rogues just for reaver/zakuun times