Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    I have a feeling that if somebody disagrees with you, they are ignorant in your book.
    Not at all. Only when they are grossly misinformed, as demonstrated quite heavily by multiple posts in this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    I have a feeling that if somebody disagrees with you, they are ignorant in your book.
    Sorry, internet forums are not a 'safe zone', where you can claim coffee and cocain are derived from the same plant and no one will give you shit for it. Couple that with an Orwellian view of government and you are just asking to be called out for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    I don't really see the need. If someone wants to have a laugh at my mistake that's fine, I would laugh too.
    I actually don't find the fact that you don't see a need to know the subject you are talking about as that funny. It's willful ignorance and having a political banner at the same time, is pretty bad... Unless the point is to make that candidate look bad... With comments like the above, you are just contributing to the negative 'Trump supporter' stereotype.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Sorry, internet forums are not a 'safe zone', where you can claim coffee and cocain are derived from the same plant and no one will give you shit for it. Couple that with an Orwellian view of government and you are just asking to be called out for it.

I actually don't find the fact that you don't see a need to know the subject you are talking about as that funny. It's willful ignorance and having a political banner at the same time, is pretty bad... Unless the point is to make that candidate look bad... With comments like the above, you are just contributing to the negative 'Trump supporter' stereotype.
    It was an honest mistake, I just apparently misread the name of the plant once. I ignored all the assholes shouting "ignorant idiot" because I get that every time I bring up marijuana legalization. Someone actually posted links to prove I actually was wrong. Now I revoke that argument.

It's ok. Coca and Cacao are very similar in name, it's easy to think you saw the same plant name.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

10+ Year Old Account
    It was an honest mistake, I just apparently misread the name of the plant once. I ignored all the assholes shouting "ignorant idiot" because I get that every time I bring up marijuana legalization. Someone actually posted links to prove I actually was wrong. Now I revoke that argument.
    So basically ignore anyone who disagrees with you and gives a valid argument.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    So basically ignore anyone who disagrees with you and gives a valid argument.
    Not taking sides with him... but he actually said he was provided with evidence and acknowledges his mistake. That's pretty good in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Why can't legislators learn to separate bills up, so there aren't controversial items mixed with things that are obviously good. For example, because they voted it down, now they can't use it medically.

Medical marijuana (this doesn't mean smoking it) should be legal in every state. It has so many benefits. This should be its own bill.
    Because compounding things into giant, ponderous bills is the only way to sneak in unpopular things (like all that SOPA-esque crap), or the... whatever the American equivalent of the House of Commons will just shoot it down. Most people can read a five-page bill and see that there's nothing in there but bad things.

500, however, is another story entirely. Most people skim and miss things. Oops, 20% increase on taxes to income brackets below 400k/year just got through!
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Dsonsion View Post
    Is this the real life?

Here's my modest suggestion. You don't seem to know much of the subject you're speaking about (honestly, neither do I), so I'd recommend you not to take radical stances on it until you're better informed so you can make your own educated opinion. Your information on many things is just terribly wrong. You'd better fix that line I quoted before someone puts it in their sig.
    Too late for that.
    Chocolate and cocaine come from the same plant, after all, and chocolate isn't illegal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There's nothing about affirmative action that is "racist".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phitness View Post
    Too late for that.
    I've always wanted to have a quote in someone's signature. Thanks phitness!

I've always wanted to have a quote in someone's signature. Thanks phitness!
    Glad I could help I've been ignoring the joys of having a sig for far too long.
    Chocolate and cocaine come from the same plant, after all, and chocolate isn't illegal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There's nothing about affirmative action that is "racist".

Too bad you are not having an epiphany about cannabis, considering people do not get their lives ruined for having some chocolate.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Igneel View Post
    If I firmly believed that ruining the lives of people made me a better person or somehow made the world a better place, I would want to be told I was a horrible person. Because I would be a horrible person for sincerely wishing harm on others.
    1. People that cause suffering are horrible, horrible, people.
    2. Your opinions cause suffering on a massive industrial scale.

From this, we can conclude that you (and everyone that shares your opinion) are... what?

Lets play hangman!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ PEOPLE
    Last edited by Emageht Tsoluoy; 2015-11-13 at 01:11 AM.