Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What if the sun really is "Hell"

Like, actual physical manifestation of hell.

When people die, their souls start their journey in the center of the sun, and it takes them millions of years of penance to reach the surface, finally transforming into the life-giving light that reaches earth.

Like the reward, is being used for good after all that time, to make up for a life of dumb.

Deleted
    I think I would have to check my thetan level.

Like... what if that's retarded.

Sorrynotsorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emageht Tsoluoy View Post

When people die, their souls start their journey in the center of the sun, and it takes them millions of years of penance to reach the surface, finally transforming into the life-giving light that reaches earth.

Like the reward, is being used for good after all that time, to make up for a life of dumb.
    Very scary and beautiful thing. Dont believe it of course.

What if unicorns exist, but they are just phased out of our visible spectrum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

What if the sun is actually a giant ball of burning gas? What then? Huh? HUH?!!?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    If you don't believe that they are pink I will slaughter you you unicorn heathen

An excess of souls going to "hell" millions of years ago, confirmed responsible for climate change. Suck it deniers! Still man-made.

>.>

<.<

Can I have some of whatever you've been smoking?

10+ Year Old Account
    Fat people have more energy to burn. The sun's rays heat the Earth. Are fat people the cause of global warming?

What if when they sneeze, their spectrum shifts, and you can see rainbow unicorns?

or is that just me?

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess my family would love hell, with their sunlight abuse they will look like wallets in 10 years...
    im cool pls respodn

Quote Originally Posted by Emageht Tsoluoy View Post

The problem with 'hell' is that its hard to imagine a person being able to do enough evil in a single lifetime to warrant eternal punishment. Even being punished for millions of years is crazy.

Furthermore, attempting to link the concept of 'evil' to the physical universe is suggesting that human morality is somehow part of the 'engine' of existence. What about morality for animals? Is a lion evil if it eats a thousand gazelles in its lifetime? And even if an absolute morality did exist, how could that even make any sense, because nobody would know exactly what it is. It would be like playing a game without knowing the most important rules, especially if eternal/million year damnation is a possibility.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

15+ Year Old Account
    Nope, it is actually the opposite.

The Sun is god. It gives us life, energy, food, guidance(light) and a shining role model.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Is doing wrong subjective?
    im cool pls respodn

7+ Year Old Account
    Oi.....and vey. Ahem. He'll. Being alone forever, with the knowledge of your mistakes. A human soul has no physical substance, therefore cannot"burn". But dwelling on your own personal stupidity is very much like being on fire. So. Hell? Not really physical.
    Protect the weak. Punish the wicked.
    If you have something bad to say about Blizz, come at me bro.

7+ Year Old Account
    So hell is the thing that keeps this planet and everything on it going? well arent I glad to be a satanist!

someone ought to have been bound to bump into one since the start of forever, unless they're accually really small and when stepped on - gives the noice of an old floorboard cracking.

My house in that case full of them, literally everywhere on my floorspace since it cracks all the time when i walk around!
    Im a serial killer D:
    Last edited by Addict; 2015-11-05 at 02:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know what? I've never heard that or thought of that before, but from a creative writing perspective, I like the concept.

Interesting...

15+ Year Old Account
    what happens when the sun runs out of fuel and it explodes?

Would that make the hundreds of billions of other stars in our galaxy all hells as well? That's a lot of hells.

The sun is just a star, nothing more nothing less.
    Last edited by Thrackerzod; 2015-11-05 at 02:15 AM.