Poll: have you ever crapped your pants

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    bookmarking this read this at home as it is making me harder and harder to resist to urge to laugh

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    When exactly does the "I'm a person now" time start, because babies clearly do this. Does that slate get wiped when you are 3? 4?
    The good lord says
    Everybody poops

Deleted
    This thread stinks of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coprophilia

Also:

atleast once a day

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, Taco Bell and Beer does not mix well at all, woke up in the middle of the night shitting my pants.

Deleted
    Summer 2013 - Busy sea-side town on a beatiful but yet slightly windy day. 3 days of excessive alcohol consumption, BBQ'd food, little sleep. Walking through the town center I realised I'd consumed to much liquid and needed to release asap so as any many in that position would told my firends BRB and quickly ran to a side street to pee against a shutter garage door (well out of view).

Whilst relieving my self I noticed that I needed to pass wind and whilst peeing strained a little to force said fart out, that was the first mistake. That fart came quickly and what followed was not what I had hoped, the warm wet sensation from my rear end started to spread across my arse cheeks. Disaster had struck but im a trooper at heart so im thinking a quick trouser drop, wipe remenants away with boxers and fling them in any direction would suffice and be on my way - no one the wiser.

As i did my jeans up, shitty boxers in hand and partially clean I threw said boxers towards the corner where rubbish was laying from a near by shop, unfortunately a gust of wind spun those boxers and forced them back in my direction hitting me sqaure in the thigh, shitty side up.

No escaping it, I had shit on my leg. I had to get home. Friends by this stage were wondering where i had got too, they found me. Cursing myself trying to rub my shitty leg against a wall, drunk and trying to call a cab.

Fun times.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was really sick one time while deployed. I woke up having to take a dump really bad and I knew it was going to be diarrhea. What sucked was that our latrines were like 600meters away. I made it about half way and I just exploded. It was horrible.
    my SWTOR referal link:
    http://www.swtor.com/r/CVCyHD

10+ Year Old Account
    Three times that come to mind.

One was when I was around 4 and I was very poorly, getting illness after illness was a strain on my body so much that when I had a chesty cough I shit myself as I coughed. I was laying on the sofa at the time, wrapped up in a quilt watching TV.

The next time was at my first job where luckily I was alone in the warehouse upstairs when I farted and let loose a wet one with follow through. I managed to waddle to the toilet where my underwear were removed and thrown out of the window to the street below, I even walked past them on my way home which made me giggle.

Finally the last time was when I had diarrhoea and sickness and luckily I was at home. In bed watching TV feeling bad, I got the bodily signals that I wanted to throw up so I made my way the short distance to the toilet, however once I got to my bedroom door my arse decided it wanted to have a shit. Activate sprint mode and I almost made it, but ended up shitting the last 4 feet to the toilet leaving a nice trail of steaming, chocolatey, smelly shit across the carpet. Good news is that I got all my sick into the toilet.

I've sharted plenty, but never full on shit myself as an adult.

No... but I have crapped in a sleeping bag after going camping and getting a bit too shit faced.
    When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    atleast once a day

I have questions...

10+ Year Old Account
    I've destroyed some consons. Decommissioned a toilet once too.

This thread reminds me of this story: http://imgur.com/gallery/U5VfK
    No matter how many times I read it, I can't not laugh.

As for my own story, when I was 4 or 5, I was completely petrified by the Easter Bunny. Irrationally afraid. I had no other fears that I can remember except the Easter Bunny. And volcanos. But I digress. For some reason, I pictured the guy you see dressed up as the bunny at the mall, but with like a tough looking bandanna and a bandoleer like Rambo and all sorts of spooky ninja weapons. And he brought me candy but also batshit crazy murder if I saw him bring me candy. Or something like that. I have no idea how or why I decided this was how the easter bunny functioned.

So anyways, when I woke up in the middle of the night needing to poop I thought I might have a chance encounter with this maniac bunny creature (the only toilet was downstairs). I vividly remember laying in bed weighing my options between pooping my pants and facing down a blood thirsty human adult sized easter bunny. I chose to live and I pooped in my pants. I regret nothing.
    Last edited by Detritivores; 2015-11-05 at 06:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every human being has at some point laughed and shat themselves, thought they were going to fart but shat themselves, or just had to find a toilet but couldn't and shat themselves. If you haven't, you're not human.

Past my years of shitting myself as a toddler it has happened once or twice in the past 20 years.

i have graduated to crapping in other people's pants.

Deleted
    Not counting the pre-toddler era, I would have to go with... nope.

Story has it that I did shit in the bathtub once during those toddler years. With a big cheeky smile on my face.

Deleted
    One or two more jägerbombs than I could handle. I have no memory of that night but I apparently shat myself sitting on the toilet with my pants on.
    Not my proudest moment.

The only time I got close was when, unknown to me I got diarrhea and thought it was just a fart. Not proud of that or anything.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calzaeth View Post
    Aggressive Crohn's Disease and an ileostomy that my piece-of-shit body demands an EXACT combination of products to not leak.

At this point I'm more adept at washing shit from me than shaving.

Thank god the diarrhea has calmed down the last three years :P
    Aye, UC myself - when it wants to go....you don't have much say in the matter.