10+ Year Old Account

MS Outlook 2013 password prompt

Has anyone had any luck disabling that annoying password re-prompt in MS Outlook?

I had an "incident" today in which my work email account was compromised and subsequently blocked and the password changed.
    The problem I have which is very quickly becoming far more annoying than loosing access to my work email for a day or so is that Microsoft Outlook keeps prompting me every few seconds to re-enter the password.

In lay-mans terms... how do I tell outlook "It's broken, I know it's broken, I don't care right now, it will be fixed later in a way that does not require me to remove the local account".

15+ Year Old Account
    Tell your outlook to work offline.

Otherwise it'll continue doing so, it's actually among the most annoying pop-ups there are as it does so across all Outlook versions.
    Most of the time bugging out on thinking it's supposed to be SmartCard authenticated and it doesn't fking matter what you do or tell it, it continues doing as is.
    Ignoring your every attempt to shut it the hell up making you want to go "GERMAN-KID-WANTING-TO-PLAY-UNREAL-TOURNAMENT" mode.

It frustrates me to no end as I've had the issue as well and the only thing that solves it is praying that MS brings out a fix for it or reinstall the entire rig.
    Yes, reinstalling the entirety of windows fixes it in other occasions.. not Office, Windows.

It is almost as infuriating as thinking about why the fuck Exchange needs a different EXTERNAL protocol to set "Out-of-Office" replies instead of setting it up on the internal network.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tried clearing the old password from Windows?
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work