Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Well, I don't really keep in touch with them (or with my old classmates in general), so I don't know that much.

As far as I know, one graduated from a very demanding and prestigious Univercity. He has tons of friends now and seems to have become a nice guy, at least on the surface. The guy was a real ass as a kid, however in the later years he became a bit more tame and friendly. So it's possible that now, as a grown up, he has actually become an ok person.

Another one has changed from being fit to obese in a really short period of time. I believe that's because of some kind of desease since such drastic changes don't happen without a reason. Despite him teasing me, he wasn't really that bad and we were on more or less friendly terms. As of today, he's working as a dentist and living a full life.

Another guy used to be the strongest one in the class and was really into sports. He was definitely a bully, but not a violent one. I don't know much of what's happening with him this days, other than he's extremely fit and looks like an athlete. Oh, and he owns a car of pretty good quality, so I guess his income is decent.

The last one used to be a sidekick of the person mentioned above. Despite doing some nasty stuff he was physically weak, so no real harm could have come from him. However, I must say, as a person he was (and still is) filth. After school, he was serving in the army a bit and he has become extremely fit, so now he's filth with muscles.
    Last edited by Trollokdamus; 2015-11-06 at 12:16 AM.

Accidentally tripped him over and scarred his face for life. Whoops.

He's one ugly motherfucker now. Too poor to get facial reconstruction too. Haha.
    Last edited by Banshee Prince; 2015-11-06 at 12:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never had a bully then again i had 4 older brothers 2 that were already in highschool when i started, i was tiny too so i was a prime target but nope i think my brothers did their part in securing my safe passage through highschool lol
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

7+ Year Old Account
    I fucking knew it
    i fucking knew it

cheerleader threeads hoooooo

We fought. After that, we became very good friends.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    He dove off one of his friends' families docks, broke some vertebrae in his spine and is now a parapalegic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    I fucking knew it
    i fucking knew it

cheerleader threeads hoooooo
    see now.
    this is why i hate people.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emageht Tsoluoy View Post
    see now.
    this is why i hate people.
    Im pretty sure this guy is not "most people"
    I dont even think hes human

He works at the liquor store. I specifically go there when I'm buying my expensive champagne. Petty as fuck but, makes me feel better about the bruises his fists used to leave.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    Im pretty sure this guy is not "most people"
    I dont even think hes human
    right? this is like bait-inception-shit here.

-1 OP for being a dick.

Deleted
    Stuck in Poland undertow working for less than £300/month and trying to make ends meet. Feels good when you know he has no future <3

I can't cyberstalk them because I don't remember any of their names. They weren't really "bullies" in a personal sense, just white trash kids that picked on anyone they thought they could. I'm sure they're all methheads or something now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    They dead.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    Never had a bully then again i had 4 older brothers 2 that were already in highschool when i started, i was tiny too so i was a prime target but nope i think my brothers did their part in securing my safe passage through highschool lol
    My brothers where monsters growing up and that kept a lot of vicious people off my ass, but because of my brothers reputations I had to get tough quick and lay down some hurt on a few assholes that slipped through their fingers.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emageht Tsoluoy View Post
    right? this is like bait-inception-shit here.

-1 OP for being a dick.
    This guy also has an obsession to cheerleaders, Fat people, and Sci-Fi

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    He died from some stupid shit. I was pretty happy about that.

i broke his ankle and he left me alone after that

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoncurry View Post
    He died in Iraq unfortunately. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, it's very sad.
    Was he trying to do good for his country or trying to get a license to kill?

7+ Year Old Account
    Teased here and there like anyone I suppose, but never had a specific bully. Dad was USMC and had kind of a "rep" around time as enjoying any chance to justifiably crack skulls, so may have been " yeh i know that kids kind of nerdy but his dad's f-cking nuts! dont touch him."

10+ Year Old Account
    When I was in kindergarten, my sister was in 6th. There was a boy in her grade that always picked on me, and it got to a point where I was so scared I wouldn't go out for recess. My teacher found out, who then told his teacher. A few days later, my teacher brought me to the hallway where the boy was waiting for me. He knelt down to my level, apologized, and started bawling. I gave him a hug and everything was fine from that point on.

From what I know about this man after we got older was that he ended up being a very nice person. He was killed earlier this year in an oilfield accident.
    "Don't be a dick, be a dude."
    my warrior
    [ twitter| twitch]