Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sikkd View Post
    No, Protection is not a finished product and this became very obvious with the recent build where they dismantled the artifact ability on purpose. I completely agree with Agromat's statement.

There is still some time until release plus as always the first month(s) is going to be a mess where they finally "see" the issues if any and start fixing these

There is a lot of quality theory crafting in this thread but why does not anybody post in the official beta thread which seems pretty active? Just curious. It is 24 pages long at the moment and from what I could tell there is only one Warrior question asked (and answered) whereas the other classes are doing an active interrogation
    Maybe because I can't post there? Stupid Blizz won't let EU accounts post on US forums... not even for Beta. Very stupid indeed. Even discriminatory in a way.
    (Yes, there's always the EU forums, but let's face it, we just don't get as much attention - if any at all).

Also, if you don't have the Beta access, you can't post anything in the relevant forums - another awesome idea obviously : )

/rantingoff

Quote Originally Posted by L Kebess View Post
    Maybe because I can't post there? Stupid Blizz won't let EU accounts post on US forums... not even for Beta. Very stupid indeed. Even discriminatory in a way.
    (Yes, there's always the EU forums, but let's face it, we just don't get as much attention - if any at all).

Also, if you don't have the Beta access, you can't post anything in the relevant forums - another awesome idea obviously : )

/rantingoff
    Just make a character on US server. Can take a li'l while, but it will let you post on US forums, including beta if you have access.

Deleted
    I hope they put more attention to this thread than the official beta thread. It's a... yeah, quite the melodramatic echo chamber there -.-

The last resort would be post what you want to be posted there and people with access will push that for you there, I know I will if someone says. Although like Murlocbait said, you can just make quick character on US and you will be able to do so, thats what I did back in the days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Murlocbait View Post
    Just make a character on US server. Can take a li'l while, but it will let you post on US forums, including beta if you have access.
    Obviously, it's not that simple. You can't just create US characters with an EU account.
    You only have access to EU servers.

Deleted
    Obviously, it's not that simple. You can't just create US characters with an EU account.
    You only have access to EU servers.
    i think someone said a few pages back you can make a US starter account for free on your bnet account which works for forum access. think ive seen a lvl 1 yse post on US :P

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    i think someone said a few pages back you can make a US starter account for free on your bnet account which works for forum access. think ive seen a lvl 1 yse post on US :P
    Yep - I do have Starter Edition for Americas & Oceania (US) which allows me to do that. Which is free and nothing need to be bought.

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    This ^
    Quote Originally Posted by Yse View Post
    Yep - I do have Starter Edition for Americas & Oceania (US) which allows me to do that. Which is free and nothing need to be bought.
    And also this ^

Deleted
    I did create a US starter account some time back, but the lvl 1 char I created could never post on the forum - I got an error message saying I should upgrade to post. Yeah, right. #scam101

http://s33.postimg.org/noc3ckbxp/STARTER_ACCOUNT.png

It seems an exception has been added to the Beta forums though, but since I still don't have Beta access...
    Last edited by mmocd210ee9388; 2016-06-04 at 05:14 PM.

Just type what you want to deliver there and we shall do that, we r all in the same boat so why not swim together.

It seems an exception has been added to the Beta forums though, but since I still don't have Beta access...
    Oh, sorry - thought you were in beta.

I'm not in beta, but I've been looking at everything so far. What does everyone think of the fastest way to get all three golden artifact traits? I don't remember someone mentioning it recently. I'm going to be doing this route, I'd rather have the extra rage and rage gen than going for the extra armor or stamina first.

How are you guys preparing for legion? (PVP wise)

-I'm running Gladiator stance because defensive stance for prot is going away, so I want to get accustomed to not having 25% damage reduction.
    -I ditched Sudden Death for Heavy Repercutions. No more execute as Prot makes me sad.
    -I'm running Avatar instead of Bloodbath.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilanth View Post
    How are you guys preparing for legion? (PVP wise)

-I'm running Gladiator stance because defensive stance for prot is going away, so I want to get accustomed to not having 25% damage reduction.
    -I ditched Sudden Death for Heavy Repercutions. No more execute as Prot makes me sad.
    -I'm running Avatar instead of Bloodbath.
    Nothing of this will give you a feeling for how prot pvp feels like with legion. artifact traits, pvp talents, tuning. Nothing of what you have now represents what we will have with legion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    Nothing of this will give you a feeling for how prot pvp feels like with legion. artifact traits, pvp talents, tuning. Nothing of what you have now represents what we will have with legion.
    Yes it will, kind of, since they are going away. So I'm playing without them in live so that when legion hits is not going to be such a drastic change.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilanth View Post
    Yes it will, kind of, since they are going away. So I'm playing without them in live so that when legion hits is not going to be such a drastic change.
    Maybe not on day one of pre-patch, but once you're into Legion, a lot will change. That was Valech's point.

Well, aside from us changing, everyone else will be too. Trying to get used to anything at this point is moot, because as soon as pre-patch hits, it's a brand new game.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Well, aside from us changing, everyone else will be too. Trying to get used to anything at this point is moot, because as soon as pre-patch hits, it's a brand new game.
    More so than ever before, when the expac actually launches, it really becomes a new game. The Artifact system is so much bigger than previous expansion features, that it really will make level 110 a lot different from 100. DH especially seem to be vastly different experiences at 110 compared to 100 - so I think there will be two major shifts: pre-patch, and expansion. Much more than any previous expac.

Quote Originally Posted by Murlocbait View Post
    More so than ever before, when the expac actually launches, it really becomes a new game. The Artifact system is so much bigger than previous expansion features, that it really will make level 110 a lot different from 100. DH especially seem to be vastly different experiences at 110 compared to 100 - so I think there will be two major shifts: pre-patch, and expansion. Much more than any previous expac.
    Right. I'm a little concerned about how tanking in the pre patch is going to be, given how overwhelming the specs seem to be based around the artifacts and their traits. I'm sure Blizz will nerf the hell outta everything, but it's going to be weird/confusing when we don't have them.

What sucks is that unless there is a second iteration of the artifact system in the expansion after Legion, all the classes are going to go through massive changes once again. If by chance Prot tanking is refined and ends up being enjoyable by the end of Legion, it's all going to be redone. For better or for worse, again.