Quote Originally Posted by Tangman View Post
    My limited understanding of FR is raiding / mad critz for pvp? I could be mistaken, let the real people correct me if Im wrong!
    This seems right to me. Since it's back-loaded with setup, it really would be best on bosses and such that live long enough for you to get the full build-up and BLAM! Or in pvp where you'd use it to set up burst and tear something apart. While questing, I would think Mortal Combo would probably be better for ripping through things. Or In for the Kill if you want to use MS more than Execute, but not sure how often you really get to utilize it on quest mobs. You could probably just spec MC for the double tap of MS, then if you find a rare mob with more health or something, just easily swap to FR... oh wait...

http://beta.wowdb.com/talent-calculator#EWdF is the setup I'd recommend for leveling.
    The ones you can switch is T1, where all three talents are viable and T4, depending on how much you feel you need SW to survive.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Murlocbait View Post
    This seems right to me. Since it's back-loaded with setup, it really would be best on bosses and such that live long enough for you to get the full build-up and BLAM! Or in pvp where you'd use it to set up burst and tear something apart. While questing, I would think Mortal Combo would probably be better for ripping through things. Or In for the Kill if you want to use MS more than Execute, but not sure how often you really get to utilize it on quest mobs. You could probably just spec MC for the double tap of MS, then if you find a rare mob with more health or something, just easily swap to FR... oh wait...
    FR also seems useful for bosses that do a lot of the ol' "Crap on the ground"-routine, makes the time spent avoiding stuff instead of sticking onto the boss DPS-ing less of a waste (DPS-wise)

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    http://beta.wowdb.com/talent-calculator#EWdF is the setup I'd recommend for leveling.
    The ones you can switch is T1, where all three talents are viable and T4, depending on how much you feel you need SW to survive.
    Does Second Wind feel necessary while leveling? I figured Victory Rush would be plenty while killing stuff frequently in the world, and the extra mobility of bounding stride would be pretty useful.

Deleted
    Is Fervor of Battle really useful? You've got slam to dump anyway. WW ST feels so weird

Quote Originally Posted by Secondwind View Post
    Does Second Wind feel necessary while leveling? I figured Victory Rush would be plenty while killing stuff frequently in the world, and the extra mobility of bounding stride would be pretty useful.
    Second Wind is pretty noticeable while leveling, at least with boosted characters. If your live character is 740 or whatever it might not feel as good until level 107 or so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tangman View Post
    Is Fervor of Battle really useful? You've got slam to dump anyway. WW ST feels so weird
    The fervor build makes me sad as it's essentially WoD 2.0 except you can fill more globals, and unfortunately is pretty strong at the moment as well.

Main benefit of SW that I've found is that it makes it really easy to simply round up 10+ mobs, pop cds, BS and kill them off. You'll end up at low HP, but the time it takes to loot and find new mobs means you'll be topped off again by the time you're in combat again. It also procs each time you simply need to loot a quest item, or any other channel effect. Overall it just let's you stay fighting for a lot longer.
    My Stream

Is that relevant (1% haste) changing my Blood Elf to Goblin? I didnt see much diference in ptr...

Deleted
    So i was using Sarris "Build2: http://beta.wowdb.com/talent-calculator#EmdF Daunt>DT>FoB>BS>IftK>DC/Trauma>OpS" on PTR. It gave me decent results. But I noticed one thing in my skada and idk if its a bug or what, but I was hitting training dummy in my Garisson lvl 102 for like 4-5 mins, and I noticed OpS proced only twice for a 137k dmg total in my 745 mythic gear. It seems kinda low or is it a bug?

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing my zhul bracers and archi boots will finally be useful since they are haste/mastery come patch day.

Quote Originally Posted by Goxicity View Post
    So i was using Sarris "Build2: http://beta.wowdb.com/talent-calculator#EmdF Daunt>DT>FoB>BS>IftK>DC/Trauma>OpS" on PTR. It gave me decent results. But I noticed one thing in my skada and idk if its a bug or what, but I was hitting training dummy in my Garisson lvl 102 for like 4-5 mins, and I noticed OpS proced only twice for a 137k dmg total in my 745 mythic gear. It seems kinda low or is it a bug?
    It's based on current health, getting progressively higher up to the 60% chance to proc as target health decreases. So if you're hitting a 100% hp target dummy it will hardly ever proc.

Deleted
    The proc chance scales with the health of the enemy as far as i know. So when the enemy is at 100% health you have 0% proc chance and at 0% health you have the max chance of 60%. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Currently Pandas, Troll and BE are the three best, with Pandas being the strongest by a margin. The food buffs are severely overtuned atm.
    My Stream

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently Pandas, Troll and BE are the three best, with Pandas being the strongest by a margin. The food buffs are severely overtuned atm.
    I thought posting this stuff at this time was irrelevant because tuning?

FR is viable, just need to use the talent setup I listed above and you'll be able to do real good damage. It may require about 88APM tho if you want to fully maximize that rotation.
    I tried this build but didnt like it. I mean i have to macro FR with a lot of things and when DC was up i was spamming everthing, sometimes i couldnt handle the stress lol. Similar to Gladiator.

If at the end this build overwhelm the others i will play it, but didnt have fun.

The fervor build seens more light and enjoyable.

Guess it is time for us to go bare feet, mon?

Troll Warriors are among the rarest ones in the game rofl.
    US-Azralon Rise Above
    Main: Ferozan

FFXIV: Lannile Polebows

Deleted
    Trolls be flipping mon

Anyway. I took my warrior for a spin today to test those 2 builds and the whirlwind build felt much better and doing quests felt actually more fun than in wod. Really have to wait until release to get the real deal, but I have my hopes up. At least there is still fury if arms goes to the crapper
    Last edited by mmoc0c0c9c54f5; 2016-06-20 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zivlaks View Post
    What is it meant for?
    Burst damage.

How much difference is there in damage between pandas and other races to make you say they are so strong? I know about the food buff they have, just curious how strong it is