With these tuning hotfix changes are the tooltips going to be up to date or are they going to wait 600 years like last time at the start of wod to update the tooltips?

Out of curiosity has anyone looked into Legion min/max'ing for racials? My first guess would be pandas are the strongest? +750 secondary stat from food. By only looking at the character sheet that's like another 2% mastery for Arms? Haven't checked fury.
    Last edited by snoozed; 2016-07-18 at 03:35 AM. Reason: Legion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vojka View Post
    With these tuning hotfix changes are the tooltips going to be up to date or are they going to wait 600 years like last time at the start of wod to update the tooltips?
    The FoB talent is already updated so is the dmg and rage on Slam.

Does FoB nerf change cleaves single target significance? I know it was so close that it wasn't worth using but...I can dream for a slightly more interesting spec.

They really need to do something about hamstring combined with deadly calm. I dont mind having one off gcd spell, but two? We want to hit hamstring during battlecry because it can still work towards resetting CS.

Quote Originally Posted by snoozed View Post
    Out of curiosity has anyone looked into Legion min/max'ing for racials? My first guess would be pandas are the strongest? +750 secondary stat from food. By only looking at the character sheet that's like another 2% mastery for Arms? Haven't checked fury.
    They reduced the stats from food so panda isn't so strong anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri (on twitch)
    Belf and Troll for Horde is the best, and Gnomes for Ally
    Humans probably have the capability to out scale anything at late game.
    Last edited by Huntingbear_grimbatol; 2016-07-18 at 10:03 AM.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Some quick things for Pre-patch.

Spec=Dauntless/OP+FoB+IftK+Trauma+OpS
    Spec2=OP+Avatar+FR+DC+OpS
    Less than 5% difference between the two. Less than 0.2% between OP and Dauntless on the first

Stat prio=Haste>Mas>Vers>Crit, on all three specs.

Trinkets=Class+DoT (Herloom on Demon bosses)

Weapon enchant=Thunderlord

Tier bonus is worth ignoring in favor of stronger off-pieces, if you're using a FoB build.

Fury is stronger than Arms in the Pre-patch.
    I guess the first one replaces Slam with WW on single target no matter if you choose Dauntless or OP? Also with DoT trinket do you mean Empty Drinking Horn?

probably since whirlwind hits 3 times now which should put 3 stacks of it each ww press

How good http://legion.wowhead.com/spell=209541/touch-of-zakajz can be for Arms ? It's a mandatory trait ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Favella View Post
    How good Touch of Zakajz can be for Arms ? It's a mandatory trait ?
    Probably gonna be solid but most likely won't be picked up until after the 3 big dragons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by encaitor View Post
    Probably gonna be solid but most likely won't be picked up until after the 3 big dragons.
    As Fervor 9% of MS is about 1.5-2% of my health on average, it's a decent bit of selfhealing but not gamechanging by any means. Thanks to Victory Rush and Fighter Chow/Second Wind it's not necessary to solo effectively.

DoT trinket = Empty Drinking Horn.

Touch of Zakajz will most likely be the 28-30'th, or 31-33'rd traits you pick up as Arms if you take the standard rout.

This is how the different races fare against each other during the pre-patch. Undead is missing due to their trait being bugged last time I checked. Pandaren is also slightly missleading, as it's currently using the Legion food buff, as I'm to lazy to switch food when i switch between level 100 and 110 testing. Base is a Bloodelf sim.

This is for level 110, with itemlevel 850, aka, max you can get before the raids get released. In general the safe choices for Horde are Troll and Blood Elf. For Alliance the safest bet is Gnome, but both Human and Dwarf scales up quite well towards full BiS, but still behind Gnome.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

No Draenei, also? Not that I'm super concerned, they're all so close that it doesn't truly matter.

Some quick things for Pre-patch.

Spec=Dauntless/OP+FoB+IftK+Trauma+OpS
    Spec2=OP+Avatar+FR+DC+OpS
    Less than 5% difference between the two. Less than 0.2% between OP and Dauntless on the first

Stat prio=Haste>Mas>Vers>Crit, on all three specs.

Trinkets=Class+DoT (Herloom on Demon bosses)

Weapon enchant=Thunderlord

Tier bonus is worth ignoring in favor of stronger off-pieces, if you're using a FoB build.

Fury is stronger than Arms in the Pre-patch.
    are fury/arms close on beta atm?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by butkus View Post
    are fury/arms close on beta atm?
    no /10char

The problem with Fury is the 0 Survivability.. Arms at last have Second Wind, Defensive Stance (if you have Pocket Healer),Die By the Sword and Touch of Zakajz.
    Fury only have Bloodthirst and Enraged Regeneration.. And the shit 30% more damage on Enrage window...

This is how the different races fare against each other during the pre-patch. Undead is missing due to their trait being bugged last time I checked. Pandaren is also slightly missleading, as it's currently using the Legion food buff, as I'm to lazy to switch food when i switch between level 100 and 110 testing. Base is a Bloodelf sim.
    Tauren? Are they extinct with 7.0? Should be towards the lower end since crit is not the best stat.
    Last edited by Nightstalker; 2016-07-18 at 05:16 PM.

This is how the different races fare against each other during the pre-patch. Undead is missing due to their trait being bugged last time I checked. Pandaren is also slightly missleading, as it's currently using the Legion food buff, as I'm to lazy to switch food when i switch between level 100 and 110 testing. Base is a Bloodelf sim
    Panda is still near the bottom in my 110 testing as well with updated foodstuffs. Human starts out weak but gets to be one of the strongest around 880 ilvl, which is roughly Mythic Emerald Dream level.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    Tauren? Are they extinct with 7.0? Should be towards the lower end since crit is not the best stat.
    Tauren has the same racial as Dwarf.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders