Quote Originally Posted by ericcrazy View Post
    how good is the haste legendary ring for arms, works with charge for 15% haste for 10 seconds on a 30 second cd seems stronger than execute ring in dungeons
    Would have to be stronger for FR build at least with the new info of never/rarely using Exe

Really do hope execute gets some buffs it's just pathetic that execute isn't the immediate go to sub 20%. No one is asking for WoD execute, but c'mon. MUH CLASS FANTASY.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    the only logical fix for FR + execute is.

nerfing MS which will result in FR talent being nerfed/similar to other talents and significantly buffing execute so it is worth using sub 20%

a matter of shifting powers

They can just make FR buff ms and execute, and adjust the numbers.

I actually see them putting both Hamstring and FR as part of the GCD. (For PvE at least). Would make the spec way less spammy with less downtime.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellianar View Post
    I actually see them putting both Hamstring and FR as part of the GCD. (For PvE at least). Would make the spec way less spammy with less downtime.
    Don't give them any ideas.

I truly hope Arms is adjusted very quickly. I'm playing Arms because I love having mobility, I love seeing big beefy MS's crits, and I love seeing huge Execute numbers.

Right now the only way to see big MS crits is with FR spam, and Execute is just a button at this point.

edit: Got to thinking about the current state of Arms. Can't remember where I saw or heard it, but someone said that Arms is the most relient spec in the game on their Artifact weapon. They gain something like 70% extra damage, and then next closest is something like Shadow which only gains 50%.

With that being said, I'm wondering if the FR spam build is being left in atm as a temporary bandaid for Arms dps until we're able to get deeper into AP?

I mean it's not the worst spec ever to play. If someone told me that I would in fact have to choose this style of play for Arms for the entire expansion, I'd probably still play it. But it just doesn't feel like a proper spec to me. Seems far too gimmicky.

So if this is just a bridge spec which leads to a change once we get our Artifact weapon powered up, then that makes sense to a certain degree to me.
    Last edited by Hashcrypt; 2016-08-26 at 12:49 PM.

For the artifact it seems that the first 16 points, just going strait for Shattered Defense and Corrupted Blood, are major boosts and the points after that are minor in comparison. Both of those have better synergy with the FR/DC/AM build, this talent setup/playstyle is probably here to stay.

Deleted
    It seems that on Live and Beta that while Deadly Calm is active Anger Management won't reduce the CD of Battle Cry.

Is it too early to say that all hope that devs will buff execute is lost?

Deleted
    What we use, OpS or AM with the FR build?

Quote Originally Posted by Bleuce View Post
    It seems that on Live and Beta that while Deadly Calm is active Anger Management won't reduce the CD of Battle Cry.
    Oh, I hope not. That would nerf Deadly Calm so much thus nerfing all damage we do.

Edit: Just tested it. This is true. Not THAT big of a difference, but still like at least 7-8 or something seconds on Battle Cry cooldown.
    Last edited by ReD-EyeD; 2016-08-26 at 04:15 PM.

Came in here to ask about the rotation since I'm seeing this as well. I was trying to figure out this FR/Spamstring meme but it seems like it might be stillborn if this is the case.

I'm pretty sure it's always been this way, but I never tried it on live. At least during Beta they never worked together, and the spec was still quite good.

They made that change a while ago, and it still is the best build, so it's nothing to worry about.

Still waiting on an explanation of how an obvious DpR advantage in Execute's favor means we completely ignore it for 2 abilities that are 30% lower DpR.

AM hasn't reduced the CD of Reck while you had Deadly Calm up for a very long time.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    AM hasn't reduced the CD of Reck while you had Deadly Calm up for a very long time.
    Ah Ok, Last time I checked in Alpha/Beta (a few months?) it was that case

Glad to hear this. I was prepared for another stealth nerf.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Glad to hear this. I was prepared for another stealth nerf.
    Me too because it would be a typical blizzard solution.
    But as long they buff execute and not nerf MS or FR to make execute more attractive...