Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Still, I've done a lot of Mythics, and I did a lot of + on beta, and I can safely say that Fury works really well for them, mainly due to the short cooldowns. This isn't to say it's perfect, nor not beaten by any means, but it's hardly an issue that only effects Fury... still a lot of other classes/specs being outshined by those listed as well.
    So would you advise going Fury rather than sweeping strikes Arms for mythics + ?

Quote Originally Posted by Xelly View Post
    So would you advise going Fury rather than sweeping strikes Arms for mythics + ?
    Didn't say that, that's dependent on your group comp, what you think you need, and artifact investment. I simply said that Fury is no slouch in dungeons.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you aren't playing FR (unless it pvp) then you're not playing Arms. The other builds are so lackluster for single target where it feels as weak as Frost DK is.

Arms sucks on aoe no matter what build you play. You might as well just accept the fact that you're only good at single target and just play the FR build.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    If you aren't playing FR (unless it pvp) then you're not playing Arms. The other builds are so lackluster for single target where it feels as weak as Frost DK is.

Arms sucks on aoe no matter what build you play. You might as well just accept the fact that you're only good at single target and just play the FR build.
    I see where you're coming from, but you can basically say that "if you aren't playing FR then you're not playing [a warrior]" because IftK is similar to fury, so why bother? Also, IftK also has much better cleave, especially if you play your artifact for it (going for the bottom 2 elite traits vs. the top)

Deleted
    FR+SS feels itself comfortable in trash packs scenario and the better your party is the better it feels (% Reck uptime).

One has two main things going to play FR in dungeons properly:
    1) Accept the downtime. Safe CD/CS for boss even if that means miserable damage on the last pack before the boss.
    2) Manage CDs.

Quote Originally Posted by Arqentum View Post
    FR+SS feels itself comfortable in trash packs scenario and the better your party is the better it feels (% Reck uptime).

One has two main things going to play FR in dungeons properly:
    1) Accept the downtime. Safe CD/CS for boss even if that means miserable damage on the last pack before the boss.
    2) Manage CDs.
    Yeah well that last pack before boss is what really kills it for me. I will be fury for mythic + unless I get enough gear to make dauntless not feel necessary and more than 30% in exploit the weakness

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I don't manage anything as FR. I don't save Battle Cry because Anger Management makes its cd so low that idc if I have to wait 10-15 seconds before I burst on a boss. I will just Battle Cry off cd no matter what situation it is unless I think I'm going to get a tactician proc where I might delay it for a few seconds.

The FR playstyle is insanely mindless. Idk where people are getting downtime because Tactician usually procs a lot during battle cry and sometimes after. There's only rare instances where I'm just sitting there using nothing but FR and MS.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thefatty01 View Post
    I see where you're coming from, but you can basically say that "if you aren't playing FR then you're not playing [a warrior]" because IftK is similar to fury, so why bother? Also, IftK also has much better cleave, especially if you play your artifact for it (going for the bottom 2 elite traits vs. the top)
    IfTK is similar to Massacre for Fury. Idc how good it ever gets, I'm never going to use it because its boring. Anything outside of FR is boring, I just use Mortal Combo for PvP because I think FR is shit in PvP.

Deleted
    Ey guys, this might have been answered multiple times already, but if someone could still answer my question:

So in WoD a BiS for arms was always Crit+mastery

But now I see that the stat prio is Mastery > vers > haste > crit ?

How come that vers is placed second and

how come that crit is placed behind haste

Is this stat prio fully relying on Battle Cry & Shattered Defense (and later on Deathblow)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebo View Post
    Is this stat prio fully relying on Battle Cry & Shattered Defense
    Yes, high BC uptime with AM (100 Talent).

Quote Originally Posted by Bebo View Post
    Ey guys, this might have been answered multiple times already, but if someone could still answer my question:

So in WoD a BiS for arms was always Crit+mastery

But now I see that the stat prio is Mastery > vers > haste > crit ?

How come that vers is placed second and

how come that crit is placed behind haste

Is this stat prio fully relying on Battle Cry & Shattered Defense (and later on Deathblow)
    Crit is low now because BC is up every 30s, and crit doesnt do anything special.

Haste on the other hand increases rage generation (rage being super important for Arms), as well as decreases the CD on MS (our main ability)

I like haste over vers

Deleted
    Why does versatility have more priority than haste for arms warrior? Haste have : better scaling, makes you do more stuff during CS, increase CS uptime as well as more SD procs, reduce the cooldown of Battle cry (with the level 100 talent) which indirectly increase critical strike chance.

Versat have none of that and scales poorly
    Last edited by mmoc685c0896fc; 2016-09-06 at 02:15 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazdinger View Post
    Why does versatility have more priority than haste for arms warrior? Haste have : better scaling, makes you do more stuff during CS, increase CS uptime as well as more SD procs, reduce the cooldown of Battle cry (with the level 100 talent) which indirectly increase critical strike chance.

If anything I doubt that prio as well.

Mas > Str > Crit > Vers seems more logical despite Crit being devalued especially for DC/AM.
    It still provides AA crits meaning more rage meaning more Tactician chances. And FR+MS crits outside DC.
    Haste is maybe useful until some soft cap to fit additional GCD into DC and that's it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arqentum View Post
    If anything I doubt that prio as well.

Mas > Str > Crit > Vers seems more logical despite Crit being devalued especially for DC/AM.
    It still provides AA crits meaning more rage meaning more Tactician chances. And FR+MS crits outside DC.
    Haste is maybe useful until some soft cap to fit additional GCD into DC and that's it.
    Its more like Mas > Str > Haste

Most of our damage comes from Battle cry especially with blood of zakajz and crit does nothing during battle cry
    Last edited by mmoc685c0896fc; 2016-09-06 at 02:57 PM.

Deleted
    The best haste could do is allow us to fit additional CD into DC window & a bit rage.
    Crit on the other hand would allow for less mediocre damage outside DC. And more rage for both Tactician and AM.

Deleted
    Hello brothers and sisters!
    Can some1 that is more familiar then me with SiM-C, do the work and show us what is the diference btw all kinda of relics. Or what ilvl must be the diference btw exploit weeknes and other relics to make up for to pik up.

Verse scales well with Shattered Defenses + FR + Mastery. It has great synergy, it's not really a big deal either way so long as you focus on Mastery the other stats might as well not matter almost. You're not in a big rush to get lots of abilities within a CS due to Shattered Defenses you're just trying to steroid the first MS/Execute and then get the next CS proc.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Verse scales well with Shattered Defenses + FR + Mastery. It has great synergy, it's not really a big deal either way so long as you focus on Mastery the other stats might as well not matter almost. You're not in a big rush to get lots of abilities within a CS due to Shattered Defenses you're just trying to steroid the first MS/Execute and then get the next CS proc.
    So let's say you have 100% versat, that means you do 100% more damage. Now if you have 100% haste, you do twice as much everything + have more uptime on battle cry so thats more than 100% damage gained. Now combine that with the fact that haste grows faster than versat per point, I still don't see how can versat be better than haste.

So let's say you have 100% versat, that means you do 100% more damage. Now if you have 100% haste, you do twice as much everything + have more uptime on battle cry so thats more than 100% damage gained. Now combine that with the fact that haste grows faster than versat per point, I still don't see how can versat be better than haste.
    You're gated behind CS procs though. So getting more attacks doesn't matter anywhere near as much as making that steroid nuke of a Mortal Strike as strong as possible.

Deleted
    SD gives 30% Crit as well, theres just no need to gear for it.