Quote Originally Posted by sjsctt View Post
    There are a few ideas on the opener, and I don't think any of them provide a significant advantage that I have seen. In general, personally, and I hope someone says they have a way that smokes this one...because I'm not perfect...:

BC > CS > Slam > Slam > MS ...while spamming hamstring/FR
    conversely, and I hope to see some input on this idea...
    wait for 2 stacks of FR...BC > CS > MS > slam > slam > MS while spamming both hamstring and FR
    Opener should be (Omitting obligatory Hamstring spam during BC)

Charge > FR + CS > FR + Battle Cry into MS > Proceed with RNG dependant priority.

You don't want to waste a GCD of Battle Cry on CS if you don't have to.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2016-09-09 at 06:36 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Opener should be (Omitting obligatory Hamstring spam during BC)

Charge > FR + CS > Battle Cry + FR into MS > Proceed with RNG dependant priority.

You don't want to waste a GCD of Battle Cry on CS if you don't have to.
    True....was missing the fact that the debuff from CS is applied after it lands...

Wait, so you execute w/FR w/no legendary now? Do you just replace slam w/a 40 rage execute when you have too much?

What are you guys running in PvP then (normal and honor) because I keep trying each different way of speccing and it always feels like i hit like a noodle and die in a train wreck.

Deleted
    Tnx alot for clarification? And what about those relics? I have hard time deciding 850 with shity trearh and 835-840 with good one. Can we have sometging on similar to trinket SimC?

Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy View Post
    Wait, so you execute w/FR w/no legendary now? Do you just replace slam w/a 40 rage execute when you have too much?
    i think you only execute when battle cry is up

The Warrior Order Hall campaign taking longer than others was a mistake. The timing for the Warrior campaign was the timing intended for all classes, but some last minute fixes removed the cooldown between missions for other classes. It was supposed to be a two week process rather than a one week process. The Warrior one will be fixed.
    Welp I'm glad my bitching wasn't in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by thefatty01 View Post
    Welp I'm glad my bitching wasn't in my head.
    You're not the only one. They seriously need to stop gating things behind passive systems like this mission bullshit. It's not engaging.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

So should one go for +ilvl or reasonable ilvl+mastery?

For example, right now I have a 840 cape with like ~500 mastery and haste, and a 845 cape with ~500 crit and haste. Regardless of the item slot, if the ilvl difference is such as 5 item levels, should one stick with the mastery gear?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tonysniper View Post

For example, right now I have a 840 cape with like ~500 mastery and haste, and a 845 cape with ~500 crit and haste. Regardless of the item slot, if the ilvl difference is such as 5 item levels, should one stick with the mastery gear?
    Sim difference or just use piece with mastery

Quote Originally Posted by tonysniper View Post

The answer is different for everyone, you'd have to sim your own character to get stat weights. But since generally mastery > strength, losing 500 mastery is not worth the small strength gain. But that's a very basic, generally inaccurate way to look at that.

OK, this FR thing is starting to confuse me.

Scenario One is very simple. You Colossus Smash and have one stack of FR. You save up until 3 FRs until you Mortal Strike, as that is the most efficient. No problem. In addition, if your Warbreaker is about to come off CD, you wait a couple of seconds with 3 FR stacks so you can hit it with the full debuff.

Scenario Two is not though. You Colossus Smash, and in the GCD you FR. Your Colossus Smash resets. You want to spend the Shattered Defenses buff before your CS again, but you want to save for three FRs for maximum efficiency. On the other hand if you don't CS now you could be wasting Tactician procs.

Until now I've been just spamming my MS -> CS immediately on a Tactician proc regardless of my current FR stacks. But was that in general a bad idea?

In addition, do you stack FR up to 3 for *every* Mortal Strike, or just those with Shattered Defenses? I mean, when the Colossus Smash debuff has only a couple of seconds left, I imagine it would be a gigantic DPS loss to save up your third FR rather than just MSing immediately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TummyBoy View Post
    OK, this FR thing is starting to confuse me.

Scenario One is very simple. You Colossus Smash and have one stack of FR. You save up until 3 FRs until you Mortal Strike, as that is the most efficient. No problem. In addition, if your Warbreaker is about to come off CD, you wait a couple of seconds with 3 FR stacks so you can hit it with the full debuff.

Scenario Two is not though. You Colossus Smash, and in the GCD you FR. Your Colossus Smash resets. You want to spend the Shattered Defenses buff before your CS again, but you want to save for three FRs for maximum efficiency. On the other hand if you don't CS now you could be wasting Tactician procs.

Until now I've been just spamming my MS -> CS immediately on a Tactician proc regardless of my current FR stacks. But was that in general a bad idea?

In addition, do you stack FR up to 3 for *every* Mortal Strike, or just those with Shattered Defenses? I mean, when the Colossus Smash debuff has only a couple of seconds left, I imagine it would be a gigantic DPS loss to save up your third FR rather than just MSing immediately.
    Just continually use rage on either FR or MS. You won't have the rage for much else. In terms of your actual question, don't MS unless you have 3 stacks.
    Scenario: You CS, and have a 2 MS on deck, and during your CS global, CS resets
    Answer: Use the first CS, MS, spam FR while CS and wait for the 3 stack MS

Make sense?

Just continually use rage on either FR or MS. You won't have the rage for much else. In terms of your actual question, don't MS unless you have 3 stacks.

Make sense?
    Somewhat. My situation is different because I'm not using the 2 MS stack build (unless you mean FR?). When you use the first CS SD debuff, you exclusively use that with 3 stacks of FR on, going as far as to delay using your new CS proc a few GCDs so you can assure you hit with 3 stacks? Essentially, only MS when you have 3 FR stacks, and let CS stay off cooldown while you do so? It feels bad to waste potential Tactician buffs, but numbers don't lie so if the sims say so, it's what I'll do.

A bit of a different topic now, but I'm also wondering how everyone is using Battle Rage. As I've seen it before, it's best used once you run out of stuff to do in order to cheese in a new Tactician proc. However, it also makes a great deal of sense to use it immediately before your first 3 FR MS because of the artifact ability. With a 2M damage MS that would be 400,000 additional damage, which is a pretty serious chunk.

Of course, you could also wait for your first Warbreaker MS. When Tactician does not proc, and we have to use WB to get in a SD, it would make sense to immediately pop Battle Rage, MS, and then start your HS/FR macro spam. When executed properly it would be the exact same number of macro spams/rage "used" for Tactician resets, but it would also have the added benefit of adding up to 1.4 million damage to your first MS (as it's a guaranteed crit, and the additional Strom'Kar second golden trait damage).

Make sense?
    Have you tried to sim this with exploit the weakness traits lvl 4 and 5? I have lvl 5 and it really doesnt feel like I should always be going for a 3 stack FR unless Im about to use Battle Cry.
    Last edited by Khelon; 2016-09-10 at 04:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TummyBoy View Post
    It feels bad to waste potential Tactician buffs, but numbers don't lie so if the sims say so, it's what I'll do.
    Dont blindly believe sims, they are a good source of info but its simply impossible to define what is better and what isnt with 100% accuracy.

I went a full 45 seconds with no reset today including BC. Fml that's after first CS and then warbreaker obvi. God I wish I had more exploit the weakness. Would be alot smoother with 60% I'm at 30% but 876 wep

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    I went a full 45 seconds with no reset today including BC. Fml that's after first CS and then warbreaker obvi. God I wish I had more exploit the weakness. Would be alot smoother with 60% I'm at 30% but 876 wep
    Yeah, haven't gotten a decent relic drop to save my life on both my warr and DH.

How do you get to 60%? I understand 40% but 60?

Base is 30% woth traits if you get all 3 relics it's 60%. I have 840 850 850 relics but no exploit the weakness

- - - Updated - - -

Violet hold drops the iron one and eye of azshara the blood and shadow one I'm trying to at least run those 2 heroic daily hoping for 850s lol. Idk I may consider switching even for 845 but idk