Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Yeah fuck you i've sat through many 30 second windows of no resets. I've gone through entire BC's spamming FR/String/Slam/MS with no resets. It means alot

First, don't tell anyone "fuck you". We are doing civilized talk here.

Second, it can affect your dps only in very early progression tiers, but later with more haste and especially gloves/ring legendaries it will pretty much never happen when you would sit more than 30 seconds without tactician.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It means a great deal for dungeon balance, which is exactly what they're doing. Can't wait for the kneejerk reaction when they see how well it performs in raids, especially if anyone manages to get the legendary gloves.
    and yes it is an amazing change for dungeons. I wont fear using CS on the last pack of mobs before a boss like I used to.

Deleted
    Just had fun dealing 632k dps on a ST boss and now I see that FR is getting nerfed thats 30% MS damage nerf on a 3 stack FR right? that's kinda something
    Last edited by mmoc685c0896fc; 2016-09-13 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazdinger View Post
    Just had fun dealing 632k dps on a ST boss and now I see that FR is getting nerfed thats 30% MS damage nerf on a 3 stack FR right? that's kinda something
    Read the other pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazdinger View Post
    FeelsGoodMan.jpg

the sooner arms's ST stops being an outlier the sooner some of its other issues can be addressed

I still don't know why they didn't nerf Spamstring. Seems like a very simple fix.

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    I still don't know why they didn't nerf Spamstring. Seems like a very simple fix.
    They probably aren't that concerned with a 1% dps increase.

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    And it proccing tactician is probably intended in PvP

Quote Originally Posted by thefatty01 View Post
    And it proccing tactician is probably intended in PvP
    Yeah, you're right. I didn't think about pvp at all. It actually makes sense.

I expected a nerf but I also expected it to come with nerfs to other specs doing similar on ST but much better in AoE. I really do not understand Blizzard sometimes.

With the nerf should we go back to MS on CD regardless of FR stacks?

What do you guys think of the trinket Zugdug's Piece of Paradise? I just looted it in a world quest. Keep in mind the one i got its 785 but it has a chance of giving 3141 mastery for 20 seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know why CS needs to be 30 seconds anyway? Especially considering how overpowered this spec already is?

They should've just nerfed FR and kept CS at 45 seconds. I swear this class always gets special treatment from Blizzard.

Deleted
    Cause having 45 secs without CS felt shitty

Deleted
    Going 30 seconds without CS will feel just as shitty.
    Going more than 1 MS cycle without CS already feels shitty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    Does anyone know why CS needs to be 30 seconds anyway? Especially considering how overpowered this spec already is?

They should've just nerfed FR and kept CS at 45 seconds. I swear this class always gets special treatment from Blizzard.
    Pretty sure it was their attempt at buffing the other arms specs. FR uses rage the most by far thanks to constant BCs, so that change buffed it the least

also does anyone know how important exploit the weakness relics are? Should you ever sacrifice ilevel for it, and if yes how much?

Deleted
    You should constantly get your CS resets, but when rng gods decides to hate you, you'll just poke boss with your sword for 45 sec.

So it's just a bad luck protection not any significant dps buff

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Yeah fuck you i've sat through many 30 second windows of no resets. I've gone through entire BC's spamming FR/String/Slam/MS with no resets. It means alot
    If you go more than ~8 seconds without a tactician proc your DPS for that run is screwed anyway, so 30 seconds might as well be 30 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Machine View Post
    Pretty sure it was their attempt at buffing the other arms specs. FR uses rage the most by far thanks to constant BCs, so that change buffed it the least

also does anyone know how important exploit the weakness relics are? Should you ever sacrifice ilevel for it, and if yes how much?
    Exploit the Weakness Relic is worth 20 ilvls by itself iirc, it's key to have them for FR build.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Exploit the Weakness Relic is worth 20 ilvls by itself iirc, it's key to have them for FR build.
    jebus grist what the fuck

as in, relic ilevel 830 with exploit the weakness is worth 850 with a defensive trait for example? Before I go writing over my 840-850 ilevel relics I'd like some confirmation for this since you can't get that shit back