Quote Originally Posted by Wazooty View Post
    It absolutely isn't though. Not without a tactician buff to compensate.
    they should've buffed tacticans base proc chance to .8 per rage spent. Would be a slight buff at 1 relic, and a slight nerf for 2 and 3. but no, gotta gut both arms specs, including the one that is already in the middle

Quote Originally Posted by crun View Post
    It was an overpowered trait. It had to be nerfed at some point.
    Not without a tactician buff to go along with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marok View Post
    I simply simmed the Arms T19P profile. The hotfixes are implemented in the code, however, like others have mentioned, something is wrong with the number of Tact procs.
    Well whatever it was those particular numbers seem to be useless. I essentially lost similar amounts just replacing a single relic trait in the previous simcraft version
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2016-09-24 at 05:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wazooty View Post
    It absolutely isn't though. Not without a tactician buff to compensate.
    where are you numbers to back up that statement, the people running the sims are getting results that are saying otherwise it seems.

Nah, it was a necessary trait. It could get re-evaluated, but Tactician needs to be increased.
    Kiyu - TG
    http://gimpedguild.org

h
    ttp://www.justin.tv/kiyuulive - Warlock PoV

IMO it was not the trait that needed nerfing but the ability to stack 3 relics.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner45 View Post
    where are you numbers to back up that statement, the people running the sims are getting results that are saying otherwise it seems.
    The sims are definitely not taking tacticians chance nerf into account.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyCrixus View Post
    The Ryzoh number1 arms god has spoken.
    Nah the top guilds don't have public logs and do split runs so their kill times longer, norm/heroic week 1 logs don't mean much

Having Exploit the Weakness without any relics at present is already rough. And now it'll be worse with all 3 relics? Wow.

I have problems with RNG with 1 Relic. I wouldn't be able to comprehend 40% -> 12%. Disheartening when you spend lots of time on a character that can compete to a shade of it's former self with no recourse.

The nerf to EtW is probably going to drop dps by 10-15% on its own. for both talent options.

Exploit the Weakness get nerff does it mean say hello to Titanic Might or its styl crap ?

So you all nerfs calling "warriors" got what you want: Arms is a shit, Fury slightly better. Congratulations for your "balanced" way of life. And both specs will be way behind mages, rogues, DHs, MMs, warlocks etc. Personally I will change the class. So many time for nothing... :-(

Quote Originally Posted by OldGod View Post
    So you all nerfs calling "warriors" got what you want: Arms is a shit, Fury slightly better. Congratulations for your "balanced" way of life. And both specs will be way behind mages, rogues, DHs, MMs, warlocks etc. Personally I will change the class. So many time for nothing... :-(
    I never called for a nerf. I wasn't even playing the FR build and I still got slammed with a nerf.

Ok so here's my shitty napkin math for the EW change based off an 4 minute Arms log I pulled off Warcraftlogs
    MS=40x20r=800r
    Ex=19x40r=760
    Slam=33x20r=660
    ___
    2220 Actual Rage spent
    based on this person having 4 points in EW to find effective rage spent
    OLD: 2220r x 1.4 = 3108r
    NEW: 2220r x1 0.12 = 2486.4r

Multiplied by tactician to find total tactician chance
    OLD: 3108r x 0.65 = 2020.2
    NEW: 2486.4r x 0.65 = 1616.16

This log had 39 procs of tactician so:
    2020.2/1616.16 = 39/x
    x = 31.2

So effectively 20% less tactician procs on a given fight? I might just be really shitty at math however as it seems like a bigger discrepancy than early sims and logic would dictate.

The overall goal of these changes is to buff up some underperforming specs while also reining in a couple of over-performers, without dramatically changing anyone’s playstyle or causing them to feel as though the spec they chose to focus on became the “wrong choice.”

Nailed it!

Deleted
    i was about to post the exact same, but the previous post with the math distracted me

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyzoh View Post
    Well the default profile went from 367k to 323k but looking at it more closely the average MS went from 626k to 485k. However I think something is wrong with tactician/etw because number of CS has not changed.

so this is probably going from 60% to 30% by removing all 3 ETW from it, resulting in a ~7% dps loss. Still 12% more to go.

Had a question swapping over to Arms and did research before.

In the warrior discord there was a pin stating that a 825 EtW relic out preformed 845 *no dmg relic*. That would impact a weapon's ilvl by at least 5 and up to 7 ilvls. So with the nerf of 30%->9% would be valued at two of those relics, thus being 10-12 ilvls on average for a weapon. Sims are being posted going from 350k->320-330k now which would only be a 9 to 10% decrease in damage (This doesn't take into account the FR hit as well).

My question: Is my understanding correct, if so was the discord sim pin incorrect? It feels very weird to me that a 10 ilvl boost in weapon would be comparable to a 10% damage nerf from EtW being reduced.

Quote Originally Posted by Renixian View Post
    Had a question swapping over to Arms and did research before.

In the warrior discord there was a pin stating that a 825 EtW relic out preformed 845 *no dmg relic*. That would impact a weapon's ilvl by at least 5 and up to 7 ilvls. So with the nerf of 30%->9% would be valued at two of those relics, thus being 10-12 ilvls on average for a weapon. Sims are being posted going from 350k->320-330k now which would only be a 9 to 10% decrease in damage (This doesn't take into account the FR hit as well).

My question: Is my understanding correct, if so was the discord sim pin incorrect? It feels very weird to me that a 10 ilvl boost in weapon would be comparable to a 10% damage nerf from EtW being reduced.
    Just saying, that damage loss is just from FR. Focused rage in simc is correctly at 30%, whereas the values on exploit the weakness are still at 10/20/30/40/50/60, even though the base value was changed to 3.